[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you find women who aren't obsessed with social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe0000.jpg (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe0000.jpg
57KB, 250x250px
Where can you find women who aren't obsessed with social media and don't take 50000 selfies with snapchat filters all the time?
>>
Literally nowhere. Welcome to the 21st century. This is what our species has become.
>>
In their rooms playing video games and shit like that.
>>
Church
Pet store
Book store

there are super-sluts at all of these places trying to blend in with the actual good/decent girls so be careful
>>
>>34097732
everywhere
since you only experience girls through the internet though it's unlikely you'd realize the other kind exists
>>
>>34097732
The ones that don't don't do it only because they aren't pretty enough or have low self esteem. They're still whores.
>>
they exist but they probably don't leave the house much.
>>
>>34097732
Probably at Amish places. Anywhere they don't have internet (the Savannah, cult compounds)
>>
>>34097732
Belarus, somewhere in the middle of nowhere
I would have said Ukraine, but the out of 3 ukrainian girls I know, all of them are fully on the social media thing
>>
you need to find a girl who is terrified of human contact. my terror of human contact necessitates that i don't have any social media because its too stressful and anxiety provoking. the thought of posting my picture or a picture i took somewhere for people to like or ignore is nauseating.
>>
>>34097732
>Where can you find women who aren't obsessed with social media and don't take 50000 selfies with snapchat filters all the time?

At the supermarket
>>
>>34097732
I'm right here babe.
I'd probably hate you too though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.