[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make okcupid account >see girl i know that is friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_221031483831270363882606645.jpg (318KB, 610x814px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_221031483831270363882606645.jpg
318KB, 610x814px
>make okcupid account
>see girl i know that is friends with my best friend
>message her
>"do i know you?"
"never formerly met but he talks about you all the time and you used the same facebook photo on here so i decided to say hi."
>"oh haha"
>"ok bye"

REEEEEEEE

>tell this to my (girl) friend
>"just put yourself out there i have like 5 fwb now :^)"
>tell her that girls have it easier since literally eveey guy under the sun wants to fuck them
>"just be yourself man your not ugly your not stupid and your funny too"

REEEEEEEEEEEE RREEEEEE EAHAHSJDJJSJSJSHSHSHAAH

ITS NOT FAIR BROS
>>
File: 1483909289345.jpg (77KB, 790x844px) Image search: [Google]
1483909289345.jpg
77KB, 790x844px
>>34097080
Women don't understand anything about our perspective anon, especially when they've been given shit for free throughout their entire lives.
>>
You know how you can tell when youre boring a guy? Just by the way they act and they reply?
You know how you just can tell when someone is lying, or at least not being completely honest?
The "just be yourself" is a fairly good advice. People can sense when youre trying to be someone else.
Also, if you actually manage to pretend youre a chad for long enough and fool a stacy into marriage, now youre stuck living a life that you fucking hate, married with a girl with a shitty personality, and being forced to coexist with dozens of serial normies on a daily basis.

"jus bee u :DD" is thrown around too often, and usually means "i dont fucking know, dude. she wasnt into you, what else do you want me to say? fuck off mate, youll find one eventually". But its a good advice, for what its worth.
>>
File: 1467716480803.jpg (145KB, 570x855px)
1467716480803.jpg
145KB, 570x855px
>>34097080
best friend has 5 fuck buddies, haha dude your not one

why do you hang out with tese bitches and beta orbit?

Go to the gym and get some bros to wing man
>>
>>34097372
>haha
>your
>tese
>'jus b fit and get som bros xd'
first of all >>>/rules/2
fuck off back to /b/, you disgusting normalfag.
>>
>>34097080
That first situation was really uncomfortable. Social faux pas if I ever saw one. Shoot for girls that are in your league looks-wise and try to be witty. Online dating is really hard for men unless you're like top 10% looks-wise.
>>
>>34097372
friend from college. wouldnt bang desu.

>>34097570
she had big tiddies and a boring profile. nothing to talk about.

oh well. theres more fish in the sea :)))))))

kill me lel
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.