[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot protip: Pic related is where to find shy, socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: community-college.jpg (23KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
community-college.jpg
23KB, 400x330px
Robot protip: Pic related is where to find shy, socially awkward virgin girls.
>>
European here. What exactly is a community college? It's like a college for people who don't like to study too much or who are poor?
>>
this is actually true but only works during the first trimester (or semester if you're lucky), by then one of the kings of the brainlets in the college will have already taken her
>>
>>34096824
Pretty much. Admissions are not competitive and they are cheaper than universities. Generally though, you cannot get a full 4 year degree there but you can do 2 years and then transfer to a real university to do the other two years if your grades are good enough. Most community college students just drop out or fuck around spending their parents' money for several years under the guise of "being in college."
>>
>CC is where to find shy, socially awkward virgin girls

More like where to find poor people and idiots.
>>
gonna redpill you faggots on college.

men have higher iq than women, they are more physically fit and athletic. colleges are ostensibly for educating people and secondarily as gymnasiums for promising athletes.

so why, if men are better thinkers and athletes, are colleges 60% female? the truth is college is a place for rich kids to get laid. didn't get into berkeley? must have been ur shit grades and test scores dude, or maybe its just because you are not in the right financial bracket and they already let a dozen dirt poor braniacs from chinatown in and they've met their brain quota in your income bracket and its time to pull in some fresh pussy.

rich kids go to the school they want, and when they arrive there, it is a big fucking buffet of middle-class pussy and the odds are in your favor.

go to a community college and its the opposite. tons of dudes and the low quality females that weren't chosen to be chad pussy. ya there are some peaches there but the ratio is 60% male and there are a ton of mid-late 20's dudes like me cherrypicking the good ones.

the good news: community college is basically free and if you are obedient and a good boy there they will let you into the hot pussy club for 2 years if you pay full price and be a good boy there too.

i mean you really shouldn't go to these places unless you are getting a degree in technology or applied mathematics, or are approaching your 30's and need to find some whore to father your children and can't into girls any other way.
>>
>>34096788
no
I go to cc and 75% of people in my classes have been in dedicated relationships for years and the remainder are just as choosy as anywhere else

the private college I went to before seemed much more forgiving in comparison if only I wasn't a total sperg the time I was there
>>
>>34096962
This is true for a huge portion of the students, but there are a decent number of girls there who for various reasons did not pursue traditional college right after high school. You'll find a lot of homeschoolers and girls from conservative backgrounds who were never encouraged to achieve anything. They are coming into their 20s and realizing they don't know anything about the real world. They won't realize what an awkward sperg you are if you get to them early.
>>
I go to real uni and the flagship uni of my state and I still can't get laid. Nothing will change for a robot no matter where they go.
>>
>>34096788

Define "community" college, you FAGGOT. That is how we describe college in Canada, fuck.
>>
>>34097300
>I go to real uni
I'm saying it is easier for robots at community college because there is a higher percentage (not necessarily a high percentage, but higher than at a normal university) of shy/naive girls.

>>34097306
A public two year college that many people attend with the intention of eventually transferring to a four year college, also called a junior college in some parts of the US.
>>
>>34097306
"college" in us = "university" in canada
"community college" in us = "college" in canada

why are leaves so dense
>>
I'm taking two classes at a cc starting on the 24th.
>shy, socially awkward virgin girls
Why is this and how many of them are there? A ratio would help too. This is basically the description of me, but without a dick.Weren't the shy ones the smart ones in high school? It's been too fuckin long and with that being said I don't think they'll go for a 25 year old.
>>
>>34097409

Yeah but we call any non-university college here that is post-secondary a "community college".

>>34098366

Don't fucking call me a leaf you fat burger fuck.
>>
>>34096788
No, it's a great place to find single mothers.
>>
>>34098623
Please respond

>You know I don't spend days like this - Caught up in lost times of youth that I miss
>>
>>34098676
why are you so mad
original
>>
>>34096824
Comunity college is basically the prison from TDKR. A place where poor/ stupid people just kind of exist for a few years while they come to the realization that they will amount to nothing in life. On occasion though, someone will try to escape and get to big boy school, but usually they fail. I wouldn't say it's easier then normal college per say (excluding private schools) but the people are usually dumb as rocks so teachers tend to curve the shit out of grades.
>>
>>34099582

I have no tolerance for people calling me a leaf. Canada is great and Canadians do not deserve being INSULTED LIKE THAT. /pol/ spread the leaf meme and now other boards insult us with it, it's so horrible.
>>
>>34099729
Did you go to community college? What happened to you?

>teachers tend to curve the shit out of grades
This is accurate. I took one class in the summer and I was surprised that I got an A. I don't even think it was technically possible because some of my grades for assignments were only in the 80s.
>>
>>34100130
If things go well, I'll be out by next semester. Have a 3.1 gpa right now in the math program, hopefully Rutgers will take me.
>>
File: 1479419411552.jpg (189KB, 960x1280px)
1479419411552.jpg
189KB, 960x1280px
>>34100369
Godspeed, anon.

>Can almost hear roller coasters, see sailboats in the sea
>>
>>34098676
>>34099763
I'm the guy who called you a leaf
I was born and raised in Ottawa
Face it, it's a shitty country
>>
>>34099729
The Democratic Korean Republic?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.