[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have actually approached a girl? Asking a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1483613069332.png (155KB, 388x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483613069332.png
155KB, 388x367px
How many of you have actually approached a girl? Asking a girl you already know out on facebook doesn't count.

I actually doubt that many of the robots tried their luck. Because most of you wouldn't come back here after they realized it isn't hard. I've browsed this site a lot but I talked to them, failed, practised and am now in a relationship.
>>
btw I just got a promotion at work. You can all suck my balls.
>>
>>34096025

Who is the woman in the pic?

>Asking a woman out on the internet

Who would do such a thing you FAGGOT.

Is this going to be another thread where femanons whine that no boys will ask them out?
>>
>>34096025
cute boy(female).
>>
>>34096025
and you settled for that ?
>>
>>34096025
>How many of you have actually approached a girl?
actually 2 semesters ago she had a bf, I couldn't grow a pair to ask another qt out this past semester hopefully it goes better this go around.
>>
>>34096085
josephina gordon-levitt
>>
>>34096025
I tried, turned out she was a whore. Lost interest and stuck to 2D after that.
>>
>>34096025
Hey neat, you posted it again.

I was worried for a second when I didn't see this, again.
>>
>approaching random women

Probably 90% of women my age are incompatible with me for various reasons.
That's not even taking into account physical attraction to each other.
>>
On average, I approach women about eleven times (if my count is correct) a month for the past eight years. Still get rejected, despite person, approach, technique, confidence, etc.

I also have two restraining orders as a result.
>>
>>34096298

in what country do you live in where asking a woman out is basis for a restraining order? fucking seriously? swede here.

you cant have done something innocuous as for example saying "hey I tought you were cute, want to grab a coffee?". you must have waved your dick or some shit. wtf
>>
>>34096085
Sarah Andersen. Makes comics
>>
>>34096025

> the 6'4" and can't ask out a shorter qt3.14
I'm okay with this, but sometimes it's annoying because qt
> just waiting to find a tallish grill
> at ice cream place near my dorm
> beautiful blonde titcow walks in, see her mirin' a few times
> go up to her, immediately ask her for her number
> she says yes
> wait a few days to text her, and then do on a Sunday, before going home before Thanksgiving break
> she says she's going home on Monday, even though classes stopped Tuesday
> fuckme.png
> skip ahead a little bit to Wednesday after the break is finished to text her
>don't know what to say because kiss less virgin
> friend texts her from my phone some shit like, "hey, femanon. I thought you were pretty cute, and was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime."
> does this with improper grammar and what not
No answer
No answer

I was so close to having everything I wanted, but now I have a 4.0 and have lost a bit more weight, so nothing can stop me now
>>
>>34096025
>now in a relationship
get out
>>
>>34096085
>Who would do such a thing you FAGGOT.
I have done this multiple times and it failed every time. I learned my lesson.
>>
>>34096367
United States. If it's unwanted attention, it qualifies as harassment.
>>
>>34096025
I don't know how to even start
>>
>>34096025
I approached a girl at a train station for the first time in my life last Feburary - she just walked past when I attempted to talk to her. Never tried since.
>>
>>34096025
PUAfag here. Fucked over 200 at last estimate. Stopped counting at 99.

OP's post is why you fail. Do or do not. There is no try.
>>
I tried approaching many girls at nightclubs and nights out during university, but they had no time for me. Occasionally I've seen those same girls a few days later when I'm sober and out shopping etc and they give me the eye. Really makes u think.
>>
>>34096876

youre telling me with a straight face if one would walk up to a girl in the USA and express interest and ask for a cup of coffee they can take you to fucking court over it?

you MUST have done something weird anon.
>>
>>34096025
>current year
>approaching women on the street

enjoy your catcalling suit, you creepy perv
>>
>>34096952

you have fucked over 200 girls in a flawless streak? no failure on the way?

if so, good for you.

if not, then there is plenty of other reason for failure.
>>
I did, had my first girlfriend for 8 months, recently broke up. Feels bad but I'm not a big pussy about asking girls out anymore.
>>
I have approached a few. Though only after I actively worked to overcome my social anxiety, learn social skills and practice some PUA.

I can talk to a girl in a bar, or go on a few dates. Even had sex a handful of times. I'm 31, lost my virginity at the age of 26 to a girl I approached in a bar. I haven't had sex for about 3 years now. I have never had what I would consider to be a relationship, and I've never been in love.

Last time I approached a girl in a bar was some time in August I think, it went okay, we made out, but she was 22 and she was concerned about the age difference so I didn't get her number. I look like Zach Galafanakis btw so I'm not powering through on looks.

I can only approach if I see a girl I really like the look of, and am in the right mood, and the stars are aligned correctly. I hate the idea of specifically going out to hit on girls, it feels sleezy. I don't have any hobbies where I would naturally meet girls, I'm interested in technical shit, so i doubt I'm going to meet a girl at the local maker workshop staring at me over a hot laser cutter.

I'm sure with sufficient quantity I'd eventually find a gf and be able to have a normal relationship, but quantity is low and opportunities are rare. Online dating increases quantity at the expense of quality, having tried it I don't find the time/energy investment to be worth it, because girls aren't on there if there's not a very obvious reason that they're single. Either they're nuts, fat, a single parent, or they're great but work 80 hours a week and have no time to see you. The last one is the worst.
>>
File: 1482548980503.gif (106KB, 750x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1482548980503.gif
106KB, 750x1186px
>>34096085

an alt-right comic artist
>>
>>34096025

You are right. There is a girl I have a crush on for some time. I never had the guts to talk to her, until a few coincidences more or less forced me to. At the end of our conversation she literally said "you should have said something earlier" with a smile and a soft, kinda high pitched voice.
>>
>>34096025
>How many of you have actually approached a girl?
i did this alot during my PUA phase

every week at least 10

The repose varied from a polite no to i am calling the cops

Eventually i had to stop, things were clearly not going well.
>>
>>34096025
One of the problems with approaching random people is there is nothing to talk about, if you are an autist like myself it's almost a guarantee that the conversation, if there ever is one, will devolve into awkward silence. Even when there is a topic to discuss, and I have lots of questions I find that the words come out wrong, I make a fool of myself, or the girl starts losing interest, if she ever showed any. Tbh I just wish there was a girl that wouldn't judge you based on how shy or awkward you are and just enjoy your company but there isn't any.
>>
>>34097396
>One of the problems with approaching random people is there is nothing to talk about
This is because you have shit conversational skills.

Maybe this will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI

>Even when there is a topic to discuss, and I have lots of questions I find that the words come out wrong, I make a fool of myself, or the girl starts losing interest, if she ever showed any. Tbh I just wish there was a girl that wouldn't judge you based on how shy or awkward you are and just enjoy your company but there isn't any.

There are girls who will be okay with you being shy and awkward. There aren't any that will be okay with you being shy and awkward and trying to act as though you're not.

Or perhaps the reason they lose interest is because you linger too long on smalltalk, and don't flirt or move things forward, even if she wants you to.

In any case try watching the video I posted.
>>
>>34097521
>This is because you have shit conversational skills.
Nah I am actually pretty good at keeping conversation flowing considering how boring I am, and how little effort the people I talk to put in to the conversation.
>Or perhaps the reason they lose interest is because you linger too long on smalltalk
While I do admit, it's difficult for me advance beyond small talk and get to know people more personally it's something I already avoid to the best of my ability, I think its cringy af to depend on small talk.
>>
>>34097521
I am watching your video right now and 10 minutes in a lot of the stuff he's saying I've only recently started realising myself, when someone tries to one up you, feeling pitty or starting a dick measuring contest is always the wrong thing to do, from experience, and the best results for me in this situation is when you do exactly what he says. Good points so far
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.