[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any useful information you can share/things to discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: group-of-women-sex.jpg (90KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
group-of-women-sex.jpg
90KB, 800x486px
Do you have any useful information you can share/things to discuss from your experiences with women?

Their behaviour, spotting their shit tests, getting an idea of how your actually perceived by them, etc.

I'll start:

>Say I'm not interested in getting a gf
>"Anon, why don't you have a girlfriend?"
>Proceeds to start picking out girls and asking if I'd date them
>>
>>34095845
There is no secret tactic or whatever autisitc strategy you think there is. If they like you they will make it known and will make it as easy as possible to see you. There are no shit tests. All of these things are made up as coping strategies for betas. Also there is no such thing as asking out females without them first making it dead obvious they want to be asked out. If she likes you she will make it known. It's 2017
>>
>>34095918
This shit right here if your chad your in
>>
Pump and dump them fuck em and chuck them.

Most but not all are fake plastic bitches

Wrap your dick with like 50 condoms cause if you get them pregnant you will pay out your ass for 18+ years
>>
women are people, you know?
the kind of people who have slept with a lot of women will give you tips that may work for them, because they are perceived differently, but not for you so they are useless.
take care of yourself, talk to people and women, and even if you have friends go somewhere where you actually can meet new people, so you have a chance of maybe finding somebody
also watch freaks and geeks/luke cage that should help your subconsciousness so you actually know when to do what naturally
also friends but i dunno pretty much of a 90ies meme
>>
>>34095918
>>34096106

I want to hear about people experiences and was hoping for some stories. I'm not asking how to get a gf, I clearly say I'm not interested in the OP
>>
>>34096101

Oh i forgot please listen to the Tom Leykis show
It is critical for young men to know todays dating dynamics.
>>
>>34096234
Post it cause there's only him rambling
>>
Some tips for young lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9udPY8yaI&t=1986s
>>
File: 1.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
118KB, 500x500px
FUCKING NORMIE THREAD LEAVE NOW
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34096576
Whenever robots try to talk about womyn it just reveals how retarded they are
>>
File: IMG_20160213_005049.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160213_005049.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Okay discuss this.

I met a girl on tinder and we hang out a lot, usually go to the theatre or watch tv somewhere. We cuddle/spoon all the time, she lays her head on my chest all the time etc. We've even wrestled. We're not uncomfortable talking about sex either.

The weird part is we've kissed once. And i had to really try to get it. She never does the thing where she leaves her face open and lets you go in for the kiss. I've been with other girls and they always make it obvious when they want sex/want to kiss. What is originally going on?

>ree normie get out
no
>>
They're really fucking stupid and overly concerned with social status. They love talking about social media and what stupid shit some guy that was trying to fuck them said to them.
>>
>>34097519
You're her gay beta orbiter
>>
Eh they're fine. They're usually pretty polite and friendly even if they obviously aren't interested in you. They'll keep up bullshit small talk for awhile just to humor you unless they're bitchy. Even if they're just keeping up this small talk and acting like they care about what you're saying, chances are they probably legitimately don't so don't get it in your head that they like you necessarily.

No woman has or ever will love me so I gave up on talking to them after junior year of HS. Now I'm a college sophomore and haven't talked to any girls on this campus yet but I tried a lot back in high school and made a few friends that were girls here and there but none of them ever were interested in me beyond that.
>>
>>34095845
Here's a piece of advice:
Stay away from them. 99% are succubi and sluts. It's not worth it.
>>
>>34095845
there used to be great PUA blogs sharing advice and answering e-mails about social assessments, but they seem to be gone.
>>
>>34097617
she doesn't have beta orbiters, she barely has any friends in this state

Plus she always texts me first and even sets up dates sometimes
>>
>>34095845
been "intimate" with 4 girls, some are more sensitive than others, some like controlling you, some are needier than others. they're just people.

the most recent was p fucking horrible

>be me 4 years no gf (normie scum I know)
>meet a friend of a friend, solid 8/10
>really interested in me
>get really drunk to ease the flow of conversation
>get too drunk and black out
(ive only been told about the next part)
>not sure how it was done but we're waiting for taxi back to my mums house
>girl gets in fight with someone
>I walk away
>wake up alone again

it was quite nice knowing that it wasn't an obvious personality flaw than scared her away for a change
>>
>>34095918
As a pathetic kissless lesbian I can confirm. If there was a secret I'd know it already. Normie Staceys are heterogeneous and erratic.
>>
>>34096106
>Women are people
Get off my board right now
>>
>>34095845
from left to right.
6-7/10
ugly
very ugly
ugly
ugly
ugly
ugly
>>
File: 1460078370962.png (219KB, 489x558px) Image search: [Google]
1460078370962.png
219KB, 489x558px
>>34097668

So much this. I wasted time talking to women and putting myself out there and all i got was small talk.
I have no idea how dialogue progresses to the consent of sex. The
"so i met this girl and we..."(see >>34097519
) phrase sounds so far from my reality.
>>
>>34097901
what did you do to get here interested?
>>
>>34099095
Im the comment you mentioned.

To be fair I've only experienced what you described with the girl I mentioned being the exception.

I only like her because she has actual interests and hobbies, as well as an original taste in music/film. Which is extremely rare when it comes to women.
>>
Always compliment their hair. No matter how shit or nice you think it looks - they love having their hair noticed.
>>
They can see more colors than us so camouflage might not be as effective as one would expect
>>
>>34096101

This is optimal strategy if you have no interest in commitment in this slut condoning brave new world. It's close to optimal even if you do want commitment. The only change if you want an LTR is to give more consideration to a girl that is younger and/or has a lower n-count. That's because these girls are more likely to be wife material. After you have some experience you'll be able to spot high and low n-counts because girls are predictable. Embrace becoming Chad-like and improving yourself because that's the only way to consistently attract girls, and fuck and chuck the whores without mercy. It's their active choice to "have fun" and "find themselves" rather than bond with one male like we are psychologically programmed to do. The way out is to make their prospects for a good LTR impossible if they whore around and mass redpill betas to avoid saving a whore from her last 50 years of misery. Even the betas should learn to pump and dump the 30+ reformed sluts that definitely have "matured" (into wrinkly leather faces and sagging tits) and want to settle down with a "nice guy".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.