[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I leave my tiny ass shit small town holy fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2738.jpg (18KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
18KB, 236x177px
How the fuck do I leave my tiny ass shit small town holy fuck it's so bad

>neighbors are all retarded with barking dogs going off every hour
>everyone here is wallowing in poverty and I'm the poorest of them all
>weather is shit it's always windy cold snowing raining cloudy dark
>some retard drives by my house in the loudest truck I've ever heard and just circles around romping on the gas
>jobs are like 60 miles away from me and I'll never own a car
>no parties, girls, friends, people my age, meeting places, nothing to do
>parents are poor and never have food and we live in a shitty broken down house
>the only jobs here are part time minimum wage and that's if you wanna drive 30-40 miles to it and it takes like a decade to move up to manager
>impossible to succeed here nothing to do but shovel up cow shit
>impossible to make or save money
>everywhere I go it's just empty roads and trees
>everyone here is a redneck so no one likes you if you don't fish and until and have a big truck covering up your small penis

How do I leave? I'd probably be willing to be homeless
>>
>he thinks it is quieter in a city
>he thinks people in a city aren't 90% all poor, there is a reason middle and upper class is not living but only working there
>theres gonna be 100 of such trucks in a city
>you wouldn't go to any parties or meeting places because they suck and only 16 year olds do that because they saw it in movies
>you won't get a better job than min wage in a city either

You should neck yourself if you can't make this out yourself
>>
>>34094299
>How do I leave? I'd probably be willing to be homeless
Hike that sixty miles and get yourself a job.
>>
>How do I leave? I'd probably be willing to be homeless

Get in car. Drive away. Fin.

or

Get on bus. Drive away. Fin.
>>
>>34094413
I'm nit saying that I just want to live somewhere where I have friends and a job
>>
>>34094299
i went 50k deep in debt to go 800 miles away to uni in a big city to escape this life

was worth
>>
>>34094466
You have to start your trek to a poor but not aas poor area where you can get a job OP

You'll have to live in a homeless shelter or underneath a highway bridge for a while and hope no one steals the little money you make but in a few years you might be able to buy a home and some food
>>
File: 1425307028863.jpg (41KB, 799x528px)
1425307028863.jpg
41KB, 799x528px
>>34094538
>i went 50k deep in debt

GOOD goy
>>
File: kek'd n snipped.jpg (19KB, 371x379px)
kek'd n snipped.jpg
19KB, 371x379px
>>34094560
>paid it off in two years with cushiony engineering job that i couldnt have got without school

okay, my valiant anti-semitic friend
>>
>>34094639
B.Eng or M.Eng?
>>
>>34094654
b eng in compE
>>
>>34094664
B.Eng in Business and Energy Engineering here. Comfy.
>>
>>34094680
oh, thought you meant bachelor's or masters

i hold a bachelor of engineering, B.Eng

my mistake
>>
>>34094717
>oh, thought you meant bachelor's or masters
That's what I meant. I'm sorry, the whole Bachelor and Master stuff is new to me, we rolled with another system up until recently.
>>
Honestly in your circumstances I'd say join the military. You don't have to do any combat shit and get yourself blown up. Do some mechanical repair shit and get yourself some skills. Also you can save up your army guap and buy a car with it for future employment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.