[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stating facts make you a "misogynistic shitbag" now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: y.png (43KB, 929x564px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
43KB, 929x564px
Stating facts make you a "misogynistic shitbag" now
What's liberalism gonna bring next?
>>
>>34093549
>facts
>Opinions

Not that I'd expect a retard to understand the difference.
>>
>>34093662
Ah, the cucks are gathering to serve as whiteknights to the poor opressed wymyn, should be good
>>
>>34093773
Do you have some sort of buzzword quota you need to meet every hour or you'll die?

Are you going to answer with "what did he mean by this" now?
>>
>>34093773
Good lord we have a retard over here
Just because women don't like you, doesn't mean you have to hate them
>>
>>34093773
>someone without the irrational hateboner
>must be a cuck
Haha, nice meme, friend.
>>
>>34093549
>facts
you know what that word means, famil?
>>
>>34093662
The plural of anecdote is data
>>
What do you expect from reddit?
>>
>>34094022
>as opposite to you, who's obviously loved by women for fighting misogynists on r9k
>>
>>34093549
Gays are allowed to live because of liberalism.
>>
File: youdbetternotbefuckingserious.jpg (36KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
youdbetternotbefuckingserious.jpg
36KB, 500x448px
>>34093818
>>34093662
>>34094022

>Not countering any argument presented in OP's pic

o i am laffin
>>
>>34093549
How about real, actual liberalism, instead of your 80th wave feminist strawmen and you get yourselves sent right back to pit of hell you crawled out from. Nobody fucking lies and hates facts more than the right. Your entire MO is lying and denying reality.
>>
>>34093549
>censoring plebbit

lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/5njsj3/no_regrets_as_a_gay_guy_this_is_one_thing_i/
>>
>>34094268
>Your entire MO is lying and denying reality.

not it isnt. the plebs are lied in order to to use them as a resource. the right doesent lie, or delude people in charge, the people who matter
>>
File: 1483117050157.jpg (104KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
1483117050157.jpg
104KB, 1200x764px
>>34094268

Oh my sweet Christ that is some juicy bait
>>
>>34094326
>not it isnt.
Yeah it fucking is, actually. And few organizations in the history of politics are more fond of "post-truth" than the current republican administration.

>the right doesent lie
Lol
>>
>>34094268
"Liberalism" was a tenuous, abstract label to begin with. It's only appropriate that now the meaning of "liberal" has come to mean agreeing with every single issue of a coalition of egalitarian idea. If you're going to delude yourself that they aren't "true liberals", and cry and hold onto this ideological term then you just don't understand the world we live in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.