[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaybots help me. I'm 28 two more years and I'll become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1481454479890.jpg (32KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
1481454479890.jpg
32KB, 545x362px
Gaybots help me. I'm 28 two more years and I'll become a Wizard. I'm not into magic so I want to lose my wizardhood. I'm not handsome (skinny fat, and average looking, and average dick), I'm just an average guy. I don't know how to meet other gay people. Normies always tell me that I should go to club, but I hate clubs. And online dating seems like a cruel meat market full of either 10/10 ripped genetically blessed men or obese men. I'm also afraid to put pic of my face online on dating sites like grindr and scruff. And I heard that I put a shirtless pic that people will think that I'm only into hookups. Thing is, I want a relationship not hookups. I also have no gay friends, and none of my friends don't have gay friends, or if they have gay friends they are raging club scene faggots.

What do? Any gaybot in same boat?
>>
>>34093458
Grindr is your best option OP. I'm not even joking. There are some gays on there looking for a relationship. Yes most of them are looking for violent buttfuckings, but some are genuine people like you.

Also you don't have to set your face as your profile pic if you're concerned. Just send the people you're interested in a pic of your face.
>>
>>34093675
Will that work? I once went on planet romeo, and only decent guy i've seen there who is in the same things as I said that if you contact him without having a face pic on profile he wont even consider you. I'm just worried some wont answer. Also thank you for answering me, I really appreciate it. If I don't put a face as profile pic, what should I put? Non-nude body pic?
>>
>>34093458

If you're in university, see what social clubs are offered for homos. Grindr is good for hookups - I had some success on POF years ago.
>>
>>34093770
I just visited POF, it looks like scam site.

Also, I'm not in university anymore, I'll return to it maybe for phd, but I don't know if or when. I work from home.
>>
>>34093458
If you use gridr you will get aids
>>
>>34093847

POF's real - and to my knowledge free to use. It'll give you an idea of what's out there. Not sure where you live, but where I am a good place to meet other guys is coffee shops downtown.
>>
>>34093458
What are you? Top or bottom?
>>
>>34093957
I prefer not having penetration (neither top nor botom, nor vers). But since that is rare, I would be ready to bottom. I'm also on submissive side of the things.
>>
>>34093921
Nah, thank you anon, I'll see if there is something similar to POF, because there's not a POF for my country, I just checked. But it looks like a nice meet up idea thing.
>>
>>34093993
>I prefer not having penetration
I'd evendate you depending on your hobbies but we're probably too far apart. Continents apart.

Have you never found someone who you liked in the last 8 years? Have any other gay friends who can introduce you to other people?
>>
>>34094119
I'm south eastern europe. There were men I liked, and I made an advances, but each time they were straight. So I learned it's futile to make an advance on a straight guy. The only gay friend I had was a raging ego maniac who thought I was flirting with him all the time (which I never did yuck) so I had to stop talking to him.

Yeah, we're probably too far apart, but I'm into science, cooking and nutrition, and I like experimental (but not too experimental) music. I'm also a pretty chatty guy.
>>
>>34094279
You seem like a nice guy, anon. I only had one relationship before... which did not end that well, but I'd certainly date you nowadays. But I live in a shithole of a country in South America and we both know we won't meet up, so I won't get any hopes into that.

I don't know how but you have to find some friends. That would be my best bet. I got to know my previous boyfriend through a mutual friend, since I also dislike clubs. Actually, I hate them.
>>
>>34093458
>And online dating seems like a cruel meat market full of either 10/10 ripped genetically blessed men or obese men

You could easily get sex on Grindr or whatever if you're willing to settle for other average guys.
>>
>>34094443
>Actually, I hate them.
An understatement. Thanks for the advice, I guess I could try, but making a new friend is also serious undertaking. Too bad we're so much apart. I'll always remember out little affair <3

>>34094531
I'm not into hookups. I'm too afraid of herpes and aids. And, even if I wasn't I just not into that sort of things. I need to build trust in order to be intimate with someone.
>>
>>34094577

You literally said in the OP you "want to lose my wizardhood"

Also you can still find relationships (however short they will last) on Grindr. Just make it clear that's what you want.
>>
>>34094647
Sorry for the bad wording. Didn't want to create confusion. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>34094279
what southeastern country

bloxxbloxx
>>
>>34094443
please be in buenos aires
>>
>>34095573
Serbia. You? orinalio comment
>>
original bupm
>>
You're literally me except I'm not 28 and instead of having friends that aren't gay I just don't have any at all
>>
>>34097316
How old are you? I hope this is not rude, I'm not asking to ridicule or anything similar, I'm just curious how come you don't have any friends?
>>
>>34097399
I'm just not a social person at all, I get massive social anxiety. Even thinking of going out of my house and talking to strangers makes me physically ill.
I didn't have any friends in kindergarten and I only had 2 people that I would consider "friends" but they knew each other more than I knew them.
Also last week I dropped out of high school because I'm a massive failure at life and I will probably try to kill myself again soon.
Also I live in eastern europe in a tiny village away from civilization so any chances of meeting gay people are nil.
/blog
>>
>>34097597
Very sorry to hear that. I tried to befriend a person with a social anxiety throughout the last year. It was going well we started skyping, but she had psychosis also, so people with psychosis tend to become very antisocial when their symptoms appear, so she just kinda faded away and stopped writing. Although, she told me that I was very patient with her.

I wish we could meet, although I'm quite older :\ I love eastern european guys. Bonus if slav
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.