[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's easiest: getting a qt gf or accumulating a million

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: LHzlcVV.jpg (76KB, 379x750px) Image search: [Google]
LHzlcVV.jpg
76KB, 379x750px
What's easiest: getting a qt gf or accumulating a million dollars?
>>
>>34092992
getting a qt gf by far, unless you get your million dollars from inheritance or lucky speculation
>>
>>34092992
qt as in 10/10? If you're ugly and spergs a lot, then a million dollars.
>>
>>34092992
Accumulating a mirrion dorrar, IMO.

Women are so goddamn picky and stuck-up/entitled that I could probably take my upcoming ~$30k inheritance and flip it a couple of times until I hit $1m

now whether or not id do it legally is another question
>>
Money is freedom and safety. Focus on your money first, build a marketable skill, and then focus on bringing a woman into your life. If you have no life (in this system), then your top priority is not women.

>ignore females, aquire currency.jpg
>>
>>34092992
>Reminder that money exists so genetically inferior (ugly) men can fuck genetically superior (beautiful) women.
>>
>>34092992
If you have a million dollars you automatically are able to get a gf
>>
>>34092992
By the time you're in the several hundred thousand dollars range it's gonna get stupidly easy to get a gf, regardless of how you look or who you are. Unless you actively reject the gold diggers, you'll get a gf before the million is full.
>>
Neither. You'll kill yourself before anything happens.
>>
If all goes according to keikaku I hope to have amassed a few million by the time I reach 30. I've never had a gf.

I guess it depends on the person? You might have an uncivilized guy in a tribe on the butt of the world who has impregnated several women by the time he is 20 and a successful jewish mathematician who can't muster a single sentence to a woman.
>>
>>34092992
I don't know why you fags say getting a gf is hard. it's fucking easy as long as you're not a retard.

acquiring a million is by far harder. I can't even gather $100 for a game with all my bills.
>>
>>34094030
If you know some math, programming and physics (1 year college level) and can see behavioral patterns in the market you can do a million after some years of work.

Now, how anyone can get a gf is completely oblivious to me. The other day I read "acting confident and knowing how to game through emotional manipulation and deceit" it is pretty easy. But to some people that is just impossible. Firstly: how can you "act confident"?
>>
File: uYFaVbM.jpg (181KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
uYFaVbM.jpg
181KB, 1000x994px
>>34094030
>I don't know why you fags say getting a gf is hard
Kill yourself.
>>
>>34094134
Let's see you get that million first. Many try and fail. Getting a gf, on the other hand, is easy as fuck.

1) Set up a Tinder/dating site profile
2) Message girls
3) Go on dates
4) Gf/sex
>>
>>34094134
>acting
there's your fucking problem
humans, not just women, can see through your act.

i honestly don't understand how you people can't just strike a conversation.

have you tested yourself for autism?
>>
It depends on the person.

For me its the 1 Million dollars.
>>
>>34094256
>i honestly don't understand how you people can't just strike a conversation.

I'm not usually one to jump on the "NORMIES GET OUT!" bandwagon, but when people come here to give advice it usually helps to have some kind of insight into the problems that you're trying to give advice about.

So former robots who have improved their lives come here and try to tell other robots about the sunlit uplands of normieville, outside the dark cave of self-loathing and depression that most robots have always inhabited. That's fine. If someone comes into our cave without understanding what its like to have lived in the cave, then you're wasting your time and ours.

If you don't understand what it's like to have depression, anxiety, to hate yourself and consider the concept of someone liking and loving you to be a completely alien concept, and something that you as a person don't deserve. If you don't know what it's like to have had shame or fear be your most-experienced emotions while growing up and long into adulthood... Then everything you say is going to be dismissed as useless empty platitudes.

"jus b urself" - yeah, sure, after having gone through all the self-improvement shit I now understand why people say that and why its a good goal, but from a perspective of self-loathing this is the worst advice, because you don't like yourself, you don't want to b urself, you want to stop existing.

So I'm sure you mean well, but you should really just get out, normie.
>>
>>34094030
>have a professional job and live beneath your means for a few years while making smart investments
Bam, million dollars

>have to be born with exactly the right physical appearance and personality traits and nothing less just for a CHANCE at poon
>if you don't, you're fucked forever and all women will consider you a "creep/beta/serial killer/loser/inferior/untermensch/etc"
>>
>>34094434
Over 99% of men get sex during their lifetime. You're just making things up again. Even you could get sex, if you made a half-assed effort.
>>
>>34094434
>have a professional job and live beneath your means for a few years while making smart investments

please do yourself a favor and do THIS
you'll be a lot happier.
>>
>>34094473
>ur just not trying hard enough brah
>meanwhile chads get their cock sucked just by looking at women

>>34094488
Maybe I want to work myself to an early death and amass as much money as I can. Maybe I want to be a wagecuck slave. What's it to you?
>>
>>34094543
First of all, "Chad" as you describe him, doesn't exist. It's just a boogeyman your bitter virgin mind made up.
Second, if Chad gets girls, then just become Chad.
>>
File: 1356021399341.jpg (81KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356021399341.jpg
81KB, 900x600px
>>34092992
getting a qt gf for sure is easier

source; I got one but i have no idea how to make a million dollars
>>
>>34094030
do you expect us to take the word of someone who can't get 100 dollars but can get a gf seriously?
>as long as you're not a retard

look in the mirror faggot
>>
>thread full of non-millionares describing how easy it is to become a millionare
>>
>>34094642
It's a matter of perspective. I know an Indian IT engineer who makes 250k a year and has stocks in the company worth millions, yet he struggles to get a gf.
>>
>>34094251
>reccomends tinder for getting a gf

well look at that, someone who's never had to use that piece of shit because he gets pussy irl reccomending that trash? Maybe this is a burgerland thing but my experience with tinder has been terrible
>>
>>34094134
>Now, how anyone can get a gf is completely oblivious to me

just work out and be social

>>34094881
the indian must not be doing one of the top two
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.