[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to buy my Redbull and Takis >this biker guy comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170112_135308_HDR-1.jpg (533KB, 1440x2257px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_135308_HDR-1.jpg
533KB, 1440x2257px
>went to buy my Redbull and Takis
>this biker guy comes in
>I was looking at some poptarts
>he stood next to me
>I said hey good morning
>says morning how are you
>OH GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH INTERACTION
>I stutter and say "Im alright...could be better if I haf a bf"
>holy shit
>cannot believe that came out
>I laugh nerviously and tell him enjoy your day
>paying for my stuff
>he puts his 6pack and some condoms
>tells the indian cashier he will pay together and he pays for my stuff
>asks me if I wanna hang out at his place
>Im leveling my Elemental Shaman so I say I gotta go but thanks for paying
>he tried to hug me but I just awkwardly give him a handshake and leave
>he just stands there and watches me drive away

I dont know what happened im in shock it happened so fast
Im in my room in a dungeon queu thinking about what jist happened.

Am i turning gay?
>>
>>34092952
>Am i turning gay

You play shaman, you've been gay for a while now.
>>
>>34092984
Excuse me but Shamans are the manliest class

Just look at Thrall

Wait.
>>
>>34092952
No you're not turning gay
>>
>>34093347
I just keep thinking that Im so lonely and maybe it wouldve been nice to have a biker friend, I dont know why but leather seems really cool and he looked super tough wearing leather, really strong like I felt safe
>>
>>34093441
A lot of people start thinking they are gay out of loneliness

Not saying it isn't possible or that it's wrong

I just think a good portion of the LGBT community is a result of loneliness, abuse, and mental illness more so than an actual attraction to the same sex
>>
>>34092952
Yep, you're going what the fags here call 'prison gay'.

You'll before jacking off to mens assholes and calling it boipucci before the week is over.
>>
>>34092952

You got hit on by a gay dude. It happens to me all the time. Consider it a compliment that someone found you attractive.
>>
>>34092952
Nah if you were a gay you'd have gone back to his place but you seem gay in the sense that you want a loving compassionate bf good thing you didn't go to his place people who are highly promiscuous tend to have STDs you just sound lonely OP.
>>
>>34093798
I'm already doing that but my Guild friends told me it's okay.... I always pretend they are cute blood elf girls.
>>
>>34092952
he probably would have let you eat those takis off his dicc

pic absolutely related
>>
>>34093863
>ellipses
you are already gay

ta-da
>>
Takis the best. Super spicy rolled up corn dicks.
>>
>>34093977
>tfw every ghetto girl you know licks the spice off the taki like she sucking dick
It's like a universal ghetto hoe thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.