[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >live in CA >be EBT receiving normie slayer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: universe pepe.png (290KB, 427x441px) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe.png
290KB, 427x441px
>be me
>live in CA
>be EBT receiving normie slayer
>a single mother is buying a week's worth of groceries with cash
>she has to bring her own bag
>get my food
>slide card
>get free bags because ebt
>she gives me a scowl
>mfw she's going to have to make multiple trips to her car and to the house because tfw no bags
>I only have to make one
>go home and make a stir fry with organic carrots and also with the greens grown in my garden
>she and Chadlet is having TV dinners and rice tonight

>
>>
Trump is going to stop you NEETs in commiefornia from wasting our tax dollars. Enjoy it while it lasts, fag.
>>
>>34092499
And.....lemme guess.....

You're a virgin?
>>
>>34092499
nice neet pepe senpai
>>
>>34093348
So it's true.

I heard they wanted to start drug testing food stamp recipients in Florida, and the other day a friends mom was saying they were going to make major changes to the program here.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34092499
This astral blanket you have is very stunning, Pepe.
>>
>>34093643
>I heard they wanted to start drug testing food stamp recipients
That's a great idea. I say that as an autist NEET. Even in my country if they just did drug tests randomly then it would knock out like 60% of recepients who abuse it.
>>
>>34093643
>>34093348
He's in ca, I don't think Commiefornia is going to bend over for trump on this one. I think sanctuary cities and their immigration policies are the thing he's going after there.
>>
>>34093643
I live in cali and I wish they did this here. Fucking hate that druggy niggers can use ebt cards to buy alcohol and even get cash back to pay for their habits.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.