[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies always so desperate to have children? >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: o-CHILD-SCREAMING-facebook.jpg (303KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHILD-SCREAMING-facebook.jpg
303KB, 1536x1024px
Why are normies always so desperate to have children?

>no money
>no time for yourself
>having to deal with things like crying and tantrums
>child will probably be ungrateful and hate you
>you pretty much lose all of your freedom for the next 18 years

How is any of that appealing?
>>
you see the appeal of it when you grow out of being a child
>>
>>34092242
Having children is a meme like getting married.
Normies think it's part of the life experience.
>>
>>34092242

They realize how much they don't matter and are desperate to have externally validated purpose, so they create human beings that need them to survive.
>>
I'm currently reading "Motivation and Personality". I'm not sure if I understood it correctly, but basically getting children should be the next logical step for normies who already have their whole life in order.
Think about it. The reason us robots don't want kids is because we never had things like money, friends, love, or success. Having a child is like skipping all of those things, but we don't want to skip that. But normies experienced all that. And eventually, those things become boring and stale too.
>>
Basic instinct/purpose.
Drives you to improve yourself and be as good as you can as well, because you will want your childreen to succeed, and the only way you can do aid that is to succeed as well. If you fail, you die, and so do your progeny.

If they do well, they may be of some service to the collective of humans. By proxy you have been useful as well. Everyone contributes, everyone tries.

There's not finish line to this though that I can actually grasp. So I don't know what it really is we are trying to succeed at, or what we are trying to contribute "help" to.

Oh well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.