[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Anon how's it going with that one girl you told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484237213095.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484237213095.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
So Anon how's it going with that one girl you told us you like so much?
>>
They don't even look human.
>>
>>34091824
Oh she's doing better, her character's arc is progressing well and I'm enjoying the series more than I thought I would.
>>
You tell me Chad and Brad she was in your room last night.
>>
Man they look like retarded elves.
>>
>>34092039
HEY!

You leave Thranduil and Legolas alone
>>
>>34091927
Chico looks like a demigod.
>>
She's still ignoring me.
>>
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
Imagine looking like that guy on the right? Life would be handed to you on a silver platter. You would never have any real worries again, as well as endless confidence.
>>
>>34091824
What the fuck is wrong with their eyes?
>>
File: 1481477323632.jpg (39KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1481477323632.jpg
39KB, 446x362px
>>34092217
This
Really originaleto
>>
what? what girl?

you two look like twinks lmao

are women still attracted to that?
>>
>>34092350

in reality they're male models who are some of the most insecure people to ever exist who need to go on a cocaine binge when they think they've found their first crowsfeet
>>
>>34092598
They are probably just normal people who use their godgiven looks to make money, get a hot gf and retire early.
>>
>>34092598
And somehow it makes them worse than uglt bitter sad cunt mentally ill robots?
>>
>>34092598
Yeah man their lifes must be absolutely unbarable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StVnLwNpZKU
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.