[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, you don't need to be Chad in order to not be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: wIGnl73l.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
wIGnl73l.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
You know, you don't need to be Chad in order to not be a robot. Do yourself a favor, and stop entertaining this false dichotomy. It's fully possible to dress smart, have good hygiene, be socially well-adjusted, have hobbies, be educated, eat healthy, and all the other ways in which humans prosper without being a loud, muscular dickhead with a pretty face.

You robots need to take care of yourself better, and after that, maybe all the pieces will start to gradually fall into place on their own?
>>
>>34091793
nah, that sounds like a big investment for no real reward
>>
>maybe all the pieces will start to gradually fall into place on their own?

BE YOURSELLF???
>>
>all the pieces will magically fall together just like in my movies
>>
>>34091801
This, take the pep talk somewhere else, OP.
>>
>>34091801
SHOWER
GET A HAIRCUT
BUY NICE CLOTHES
EAT WELL
CALISTENICS, RUNNING OR LIFTING
LEARN AND READ
FIND JUST ONE HOBBY
GO TO THERAPY
FIND TWO FRIENDS

THE END
>>
File: betaGenticMasterRace.jpg (53KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
betaGenticMasterRace.jpg
53KB, 500x729px
>>34091793

yes yes norman, of course
>>
File: heresy.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>34091793
You're either Chad or you're cucked.

Don't be naive, Jimmy.
>>
>>34091801
The reward is that you're a better person, you filthy consequentialist
>>
>>34091836
that's a huge investment of time, energy, and money. There is no guaranteed reward for this.
It's literally risking a portion of your life for "maybe you'll feel better about yourself (unless you have unfixable mental problems)"
>>
>>34091843
If you have a recessed jaw, just get plastic surgery
>>
>>34091858

this, you're either chad or you have money so you can pay women to pretend to like you
>>
>>34091880
I spent years trying to fix bad habits and poor hygeine and overall I'm a less happy and worse person.
>>
>>34091793
>Grow up in positive environment
>Everyone loves you
>People are always kind to you
>"Can't you see that you just need to be kind to people?"
>>
>>34091793
Mm-hmm. I'm already educated, with good hygiene, hobbies, eating healthy, doing cardio, and whatever else, and I still have 0% chance of getting a gf.
>>
>>34091926
Aye, there's the rub. masturbation joke
>>
>>34091883
The fact that you characterize as practicing good hygiene and learning and caring for yourself in the most basic ways as (1) not minimally expected of yourself and (2) something people do just to achieve other ends betrays just how distorted your whole worldview is
>>
>>34091889
>just get highly invasive, unnecessary surgery that'll easily run you $10K+ lol can't be that hard
kys
>>
>>34091926
Wait, your only claim to being a robot is that you don't have a gf?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My friend, you're already a normie.
>>
>>34091956
if you don't already do those things you clearly don't expect them of yourself and they are exactly a means to an end.
>>
>>34091971
I'm also an everythingless virgin at the ripe old age of 26. I haven't even talked to a girl, other than cashiers and the like. I have no friends and I'm lonely as fuck.
>>
>>34091959
>here's how to fix yourself
>but I'm ugly
>get plastic surgery then
>UNNECESSARY

?????
I mean if you're not going to do it why complain?
>>
>>34092123
Cosmetic alterations are never necessary in terms of surgery unless they're reconstructive you total fucking retard

>hurrrrrrr I live with mummy so I have no bearing on how the financial or recovery burden of extensive jaw augmentation could ever be a problem
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1474109913916.png (1MB, 630x864px) Image search: [Google]
1474109913916.png
1MB, 630x864px
>>34091836
This is all you need to do, jabroni.
>>
>>34091889
>>34092123
operations + recovery between operations would take 5 years
there is still big chance that they are going to fuck never ending in your jaw and as result you will not be able to feel your cheek temporary or permamently, scars are going to be visible under specific angle

but you are here giving your advice out of your ass.
>>
>>34091836

>SHOWER
I shower daily

>GET A HAIRCUT
I get haircuts regularly

>BUY NICE CLOTHES
I'm fashionably illiterate so you've got me on that one.

>EAT WELL
Hardly ever eat junk food

>CALISTENICS, RUNNING OR LIFTING
I go to the gym 4 times a week. Can deadlift 405, squat 265 and bench around 275 and I train mma 4 times a week and spar in Friday's so I've got that fucking covered.

>LEARN AND READ
I'm teaching myself Python and Japanese and i read wiki articles about history between sets at the gym.

>FIND JUST ONE HOBBY
MMA and lifting

>GO TO THERAPY
Fuck off

>FIND TWO FRIENDs
I have 4 really close friends I've known for almost a decade(all guys btw) who are we adjusted, Normie and most likely will be successful since they intern for hedge funds

AND YET I am still a 20 year old virgin.

Kill yourself you fucking cunt Piece of shit. If you have an ugly face nothing you do will help, period.
>>
>>34091883
>I don't want to try to be a better person because it might be a waste of time
>instead I'm going to sit around and watch anime because that's not a waste of time
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.