[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think an older woman might like me. Please help. Theres a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png
89KB, 417x234px
I think an older woman might like me. Please help.

Theres a woman older than me that I think has been flirting but I'm not sure. She has been talking to me a lot asking me questions about myself etc. She keeps saying I look younger than what I am. She always goes out of her way to talk to me.

But yesterday was what really sealed the deal??

When she was fixing to leave, she got up and patted me on the arm and smiled and said I'll talk to you later.

Shes got a good milf body and I wanna do her.

But am I reading the signs wrong? Please I dont' wanna screw this up.
>>
>>34091754
>But am I reading the signs wrong?
probably yeah she talks to you, big deal. look at the internet people talk to people they don't like all the fucking time.
>>
Yeah you're definitely reading the signs wrong it sounds like she's just a nice woman.
>>
She's toying with you because she wants the validation that she avoided the wall and transitioned from queen bee Stacy to hot cougar Milf but it's very, very unlikely that she wants sum fucc. What you want never entered her mind. She makes waves factoring only her needs because she, like all women, go through life with the assurance that none of her actions will have any negative impact. That's the comfort that comes from a perpetual safety net. But us, Boss, we're still only here just to suffer.
>>
She's probably just being nice because she feels sorry for you.

Maybe you can get a pity fuck.
>>
Just throw out a jab (not literally) and say something mildly flirty. Maybe say how her hair looks really good or how some random piece of jewelry looks really good.

A lot of times milfs are very self concious and if they receive compliments, they'll get extra excited.
>>
>tfw you're outside trimming the bushes when a woman walks by and starts talking to you, compliments your work, and asks you for landscaping advice
>hfw you ask her if she has a bush that need trimming

I think you know how that turned out.
>>
I dont know. She really seems kinda flirty and interested. but alas thats the life or a robot.
>>
dammit i'm tired of being a robot, i'm gonna just ask for her # anyways. will report back later.
>>
Similar thing happened to me.

I ignored her for years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.