[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidenly make eye contact with a girl >she winces/recoils/cringes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 412x430px
>accidenly make eye contact with a girl
>she winces/recoils/cringes in disgust
Why are women like this? I see ugly women all the time but my natural reaction isn't to flinch in repulsion.
>>
you don't see girls who are as ugly as you
>>
>>34091193

They were always like that. The (((sexual revolution))) just gave them unrestricted access to Chad. Western society does not hold women accountable for their behavior in any way. They only respect Chad, and western society allows them to act out their true nature with no consequences. That's your answer. It's just women being women. You are seeing the unfiltered reality, not the fairytale nice bluepilled bullshit we are spoonfed.
>>
>>34091216
I think I see girls more ugly than me. I'm at least better than all the obese ones. I hope.
>>
>>34091193
Just keep on staring at her. Ruin her day.
>>
maybe you are not only ugly but plain creepy in both looks and body language kek. normies on't go out of their way to lock eyes with uggos unless they think they're a threat/problem. so you're probably fucked on multiple levels bud
>>
>>34091193
You are a reproductive threat to them. You could hypothetically decide to force yourself on them and make them carry your spawn for at least nine monts. To them, that would be a disaster because it would cause them to both waste genetic potential and resources. This is why females have evolved a natural disgust response to inferior men.
>>
File: 1467860325798.png (393KB, 2254x2452px) Image search: [Google]
1467860325798.png
393KB, 2254x2452px
>>34091230
daily reminder,

everyone holds out for chad

slutty sally might fuck brad
>>
>>34091342
Yeah, that's true in a lot of cases, but often it's complete strangers or situations where they wouldn't even have time to judge any body language, like when I'm just sitting somewhere looking out a window or something.
>>34091477
Oh
>>
>>34091526
>they wouldn't even have time to judge any body language

Body language communication is borderline instaneous. It works about as fast as your eyes can capture the image and your brain can process it into judgment.
>>
how dare you look a female in the eyes you fucking pervert
>>
>>34091193
because they can smell the beta like a shark smells blood on the ocean. you need to give her eyes that signal that you are an alpha male.
>>
>>34091684
This. Omega males must look at the ground at all times. Beta males may look at a woman with her permission, but only when there is an Alpha nearby to monitor.
>>
>>34091230
this give them ultimate access to birth control options,remove the stigma of being call a slut and make single mother hood an incentive by given them child support. the result is this modern day western whore that only fuckboys want for sex.
>>
>At the supermarket trying to buy 15 packets of Nerds candies
>Look at the cashier as I am going through
>Notice something's wrong
>She's crying
>Suddenly she screams and runs off, calling for the manager
>Several of her co-workers sneer at me in disgust
>Manager, a tall guy in his fifties, comes over
>Asks me to leave politely
>"B-but please let me nerds..." I mumble
>He asks me to leave again
>Start to cry too
>Try to run for the exit
>Alarm goes off
>I instinctively grabbed one of the packets of nerds as I ran away
>Get tackled by security
>My mum has to pay the store in compensation
>No longer allowed to go on my Big Boy Shopping Trips alone

Fucking women.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 633x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 633x635px
>getting on the train
>make eye contact with a girl as I'm sitting down
>she gives me a look of fear and quickly stands up and presses the emergency button
>fuck, I know I'm done for
>if I run I'll look guilty, I try to play it cool
>the train is held up at the station as two VPs arrive
>they ask me if I'm aware of the Spree Shooter Prevention Bill of 2028
>I am
>they ask me if I'm aware that being a virgin beyond the age of 21 is a felony
>I'm sweating bullets but I try to act calm
>tell them I know the law and that I'm not a virgin
>they give each other a knowing glance
>officer Chad asks to see my ID
>he scans it and starts going through my state mandated social media account
>"it appears you haven't posted any status updates in months, and I don't see any pictures of you at any nightclubs or parties at all. That sounds like anti social behavior, don't you think Brad?"
>officer Brad agrees with him
>"he hasn't posted any of the mandatory photos of him enjoing Coca Cola products either, and he's way off his messages received and friends added quota. And look at the gps history. Looks like he hasn't left his house in 3 whole days!"
>they handcuff me and read me my rights
>as they haul me off to be processed into rehabilitation camp, Chad says "I just don't get why these scumbags do this. Why couldn't they just be themselves?"

This is the future we chose.
>the two
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.