[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my five years old brother got PS4 for Christmas >we play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>my five years old brother got PS4 for Christmas
>we play some Dead or Alive 5
>I kick his ass
>suddenly tables turn
>he defeats me like 4-5 times in row
>I start making excuses
>finally get pissed
>I say fuck it and slam the controller
>go to my room and slam the door
>brother comes to my room and tells me "I am sorry... "
>act like a dick
>he runs away crying
>I smash everything close to me and scream like a bitch

I hate myself and I have no courage to kill myself. I've been always like this, the worst part is that I am scared my brother will learn those bad manners from me and will end up like a me. A living failure.

I can still hear him crying... he thinks he's done something wrong...

What can I do?
>>
>>34091112
Go hug him and apologize. Be a good brother for once
>>
>>34091112
Apologize and say you were being childish. Also play better games faggot.
>>
>>34091112
Go apologize right now, faggot. He's just a little kid, don't make him suffer.
>>
>>34091139
>>34091140
>Apologize

get out of here you fucking casuals.
>>
Holy shit dude man up, he beat you in a game don't you want him to get better stop being an autist and be nice to your brother
>>
>>34091112
He's 5 and he got a fucking ps4?

What'd you get?
>>
>>34091112
Stop being autistic and go apologize to your brother now, anon. He looks up to you.
>>
>>34091186
>What can I do to make my brother stop crying???
>being a fucking adult is out of the question tho

Just stop posting.
>>
You're a stupid worthless little fuck if you throw a tantrum because you lost to your 5 year old brother in a video game. I am not joking when I say this, but kill yourself.
>>
jesus i have a younger brother too, who's always been the good son in the family and i've always let him know i'm proud of him. granted, we're both adults now, so we've had plenty of chances to have deep talks, but start that shit now man. go to your brother, apologize, and try to control yourself around him. when he's old enough for a drink, sit down with him and just have a good talk with him
>>
>>34091112
Fucking BASED

Your brother should learn to take shittalking; if he is going to play fighting games he'll need to put up with it a lot
>>
>>34091186
It's what he should do, yes. It's not cool to be rude to your little brother or sister.
>>
>>34091112
Is this bait?

You're probably many years older than your brother, if he can school you in Dead or Alive, holy shit. At 5 years old? Kid's a fuckin prodigy in progess

Go apologize to the fucker and just tell him you're kind of in a bad place right now, but say you're sorry.
>>
>tfw almost called eight year old son of family friends a cocksucker when he beat me at smash
>kept myself from chimping out narrowly

OP, go apologize and learn your specific warning signs so you can opt out before you go full nigger on your baby brother.
In the future before you have a rage attack- take a breath, leave the room, assess the situation, and care for your body i.e. get something to drink if you might be thirsty- eat if you might be hungry, use the toilet, maybe take something if you have a headache or muscle pain, etc.

There are a lot of meditative tactics to use- you might benefit and you might not. Remember that cognitive functions are just like muscles, and you're going to make progress through repetition, not a single act of force.
>>
>>34091112
Why did the little bastard get a ps4 and you didnt?
Go throw that shit in the pool OP.
>>
File: itizen.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
itizen.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
IKTFB

I got a jump rope for christmas to exercise with. My 7 year old little sister asked to try and went for like 3 minutes without getting tired. I tried and got tired in 30 seconds and the family laughed at me. My dad shouted in front of eveyone 'you can't skip better than a little girl, maybe you should just learn to SKIP the pictures of little girls' (in reference to anime)

Whole family laughed so I got mad as fuck and aggressively slammed the jump rope onto the floor like 10 times whilst screeching then stomped out of the door. Came back at like 8pm after doing some 30 second rope sessions in the woods for several hours

still haven't said sorry
>>
>>34091112
Apologise to him and admit that you're pathetic. Tell him never to be like you.
>>
File: 1481534777540.png (4KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1481534777540.png
4KB, 263x263px
>tfw younger brother never wants to play fightan vidya with me because i usually win
>>
get your brother some textbooks anon
he's a genius
>>
>>34091608

Fuckin learn to take it. People don't understand people liking anime. Of course a 7 year old little girl with absolutely no fat content and probably eating well is gonna go for 3 minutes. You're probably way more unhealthy than her, of course you're only gonna go for fucking 30 seconds you fucking pleb.

Take it and don't rage cause you know it's true, idiot.
>>
>>34091112
First apologize him for acting like a woman.

Second, kids are not born like this, probably your father or (much more probably) your mother acts like this and you have subconsciously learned this.

Its similar with betas, they are not born with beta mindset, they are raised to be beta
>>
>>34091112
Ask yourself if you really want him to end up like us.
If the very idea disgusts you work it out. Maybe get some ice cream together and watch a movie or smth. Normie tier shit.
>>
>>34091608
LOL
NEETs, ladies and gentlemen.
Holy shit that is pathetic.
>>
>>34091608
You should have assaulted your father.
>>
>>34091112
Go apologize you fuck, if not then killyourself oh wait you're too much of a pussy aren't you? You can't even say sorry to your brother lol
>>
>>34091415
>smash

Wew found the greasy autist, lads. No wonder you nearly snapped at a literal child.
>>
>>34091112

Just lose your anger and go talk to him. Say sorry and hug him. Be the man he needs, he looks up to you as an older male role model and you cannot treat him like this. He's just a kid. I always wanted a younger brother that could look up to me.
>>
Who gives a 5 y.o a PS4, let alone play DoA on it?

Fuck you and your failed family fagot
>>
>>34091112
>got recked by a 5 year old in vidya

HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>34093659
poorfag

original bant
>>
>>34091112
You should 'chilax' or chew some crack or do whatever it is you kids do these days, then put serious thought into why you act like such a little bitch. Recked by a 5 year old in vidya, then throw a tantrum worse than a 5 year old.
>>
>>34091112
>Doesn't realize that you have to play fighting games at a very high level to be noticeably better than random button mashing.
>chimps out over the outcome of a button mashing game

You're a dumbass OP. Go make sure your brother is okay so he doesn't end up like you. And then fix your own life.
>>
>>34091240
A lump of coal from the sounds of it!
>>
>>34091608
Your dad is the best
>>
>>34091186
>>34091112
KEK, I'm not sure if you're a robot or just a scumbag.
>>
You're just awful, OP. Awful.
>>
>>34091112
OP what I'm gonna say is gonna hurt like a bitch, but you better listen.

No matter how hard your life may be, no matter how hopeless things are, no matter how frustrating everything is, don't you dare make your little brother become as big a failure as you. Not his fault you are so angry at yourself, so don't drag him down to your level.

You owe him that much, you giant bitch
>>
>>34093659
get with the times grandpa

originalio
>>
>>34091608
>maybe you should just learn to SKIP the pictures of little girls' (in reference to anime)

HAHAHAHAHA

IM FUCKING DYING

Dad quality bantz
>>
>all these faggots hating on OP
That little shit is probably a future Chad, you did good OP
>>
>>34091112
You act like a child, think about that for a moment. 20+ year to mature and you are still as green as possible.
>>
>>34091608
>Came back at like 8pm after doing some 30 second rope sessions in the woods for several hours
AHHAHAHAHA
I bet you couldn't move the day after.
>>
>>34091112
Start killing yourself with drugs and self abuse. Then once the process moves along far enough, you'll lose your inhibitions about killing yourself. No need to thank me now, just get started on it right now, sport.
>>
>>34091112
same thing happened when i rekt my brother at mario kart when i was 5. go apologize nigga.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.