[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>occultist >wizard >bald >hot >possibly genocidal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>occultist
>wizard
>bald
>hot
>possibly genocidal
>knowledge of ancient places
He's perfect in every way but
>tfw no bald bf

What 2D love are you trying to find the human equivalent for?
How do you deal with the pain?
>>
>>34090427
Is that the famous idubbz man?
>>
File: Papyrus1.png (2KB, 148x208px)
Papyrus1.png
2KB, 148x208px
>tfw interactions with him and shitty little date were exactly like my middle school foray into """romance"""
>tfw after rejected reloaded save and played genocide run
>>
>>34090427
I'll be your bald genocidal wizard boyfriend
>>
>>34090687
Can you make Thedas great again?
>>
I usually cook lunchs a month in advance, freeze them, and brown bag lunch for works. I try to have at least one hot meal a day. The last time I cooked was last Thursday. I ate with my parent for Saturday, and ever since, I had DAI instead of cooking.
This game is seriously addicting. I can't remember the last time I played a RPG that keeps me riveted like this. Interesting story, interesting casts, interesting quests, this is as close to perfection as I've ever remember.
Yes, even the dreaded Hinterlands. I finished that zone minus the collection quests before I moved on. The combat is so addicting (me being a mage with many buttons to juggle probably helps there) and the lore, so much more detailed than DAO. It's amazing. My final challenge was a rift where the enemy out leveled me a good 4 or 5 level. I had to retry times and times again, until I know exactly where to dispell before they spawn!
Then I moved on to the main quests and it's simply amazing. I ran home after work and put a solid 6 hours into the game for 2 nights straight, on the third night, I banged my head against it for another 6 hours and the final moment when I raised a sword a little bit after 1AM, I felt like it was a fair price for the previous 2 nights.
Now that I have my specialization, there are far less and less challenging content, but the story and the characters kept me engaged all the way through. After kinda liking DA1 and skipping DA2 due to bad reviews, I'm glad I didn't skip this one for the same reason. Surprisingly, I was almost 100% unspoiled, partially because after DA2 I doubt Bioware has much left in them for another good game so I didn't even try to follow it, and the initial bad reception wasn't help either, but now, I'm doing all the fetch quests one by one because I'm afraid the game will end soon....
I've started eating into my frozen lunches for dinner, I should still be good for another week or so, but if you read this, send help.
>>
File: 20161025_160009.jpg (435KB, 1142x1458px)
20161025_160009.jpg
435KB, 1142x1458px
>>34090805

I'll give it a shot my rpg loving friend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1152x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1152x720px
>>34090427
>What 2D love are you trying to find the human equivalent for?
Tali but with just a smidge less tribalism.

>How do you deal with the pain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvetJ9U_tVY Listening to this regularly
>>
>>34091543
>Tali
>Slipknot
What are you, a teenager?
>>
File: Shinzon.gif (1MB, 400x254px)
Shinzon.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>34091592
>>34091543
Gif related originio
>>
>>34091592
No, why would you say that?

I dont listen to all their songs, out of all of them I only have 3 saved to a playlist. I just posted Vermillion to be dramatic.
>>
>>34091298
Geez, your skin is perfect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.