[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need more booze >Already drank all the stuff mom bought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1484076516852.jpg (15KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484076516852.jpg
15KB, 350x200px
>need more booze
>Already drank all the stuff mom bought for Christmas and New year's
>No money to buy more because neet and no job because King Nigger destroyed the economy and no one is hiring
>Remember we have a spare key to my uncle's apartment in case of emergencies
>Wait until mom leaves for work
>Take a train to the city, go the apartment building where my uncle lives
>Buzz his apt to check if he already left for work
>No response so I go in and take the elevator
>Go through his entire apartment, finally found some money in a drawer
>Last night mom gets a call
>It's my uncle
>He says someone broke in and stole money, the cops are all over his apartment looking for clues
>They are trying to get footage from the security camera on the ground floor

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>34089454
Admit you're an alcoholic and go to AA? I doubt your uncle will press charges against you, unless he's a complete dick. Definitely expect to have to pay him back and return his key, though.
>>
lol fake. the police, and your uncle unless he is retarded, would know that the place wasn't broken into and would be investigating whoever had key/the shop your uncle had keys made
>>
why didnt you just shoplift instead of stealing from your uncle?
>>
Sounds horrible.
Physical addiction.
>>
>>34089454
What did you do anon, turn the place over? For fuck sake all you had to do was take some money lying around - inconspicuous.
>>
>>34089553
Not OP but the consequences if caught are far worse than robbery that is committed against private citizens. I remember my family house was robbed as a child and the police gave no shits, basically said 'Oh well, tough luck' and went on their way.
>>
>>34089522
I'm not going to AA I'm not addicted. I only drink while watching TV and playing games, also I don't drink all day, only after dinner

>>34089553
You can't shoplift beer
>>
>>34089811
>robbed your uncle to pay for alcohol
>not addicted
So you're just a piece of shit?
>>
>>34090024
Why can't he be both.
>>
Get a job. There are tons of jobs even for alcoholic dipshits.
>>
File: 1429099819930.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1429099819930.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
Do they sell beer in supermarkets and pharmacies where you live? It's surprisingly easy to steal cases of beer, since they're too large to bag it's hard to tell at a glance whether you've paid or not. Depending on the store's layout you can often just walk straight out the door with it no problem. I did this hundreds of times when I was too broke to buy beer, got caught twice but the charges were dismissed both times. Can give you a few tips if you want.
>>
>>34089811
The first step is to admit you have a problem.
>>
>>34089454
>No one is hiring

Literally just got a job 2 months ago. Bullshit nobody is hiring you little lying nigger, we both know you never applied, and just want government gibsmedats.
>>
>>34089454
>No money to buy more because neet and no job because King Nigger destroyed the economy and no one is hiring
Um what?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.