[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working at store >co workers are really nice and even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: omf.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
omf.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>working at store
>co workers are really nice and even funny at times
>the only real bad part is the customers and even they are not that bad
am I just lucky or am i a normie
>>
>>34089206
ah ok just was wondering, how is life for you?
>>
File: 1469546105684.png (340KB, 398x582px) Image search: [Google]
1469546105684.png
340KB, 398x582px
>>34089399
>risking
It's pretty much guaranteed, mate.
>>
what kind of store is it anon? i used to be a cashier at a clothing store and i loved all my coworkeres but customers were such entitled cunts
>>
>>34089482
its office max, pretty comfy when there are not many customers and I can work on stuff such as building a chair or re stocking printers
>>
>>34089518
that sounds pretty nice. i've never worked there so i could be completely wrong but i figure there would almost never be a rush of customers coming to office max so you'd probably just have a nice time hanging out with your coworkers and getting shit done
>>
>>34089591
yeah, the only times we really were busy was around christmas and back to school, otherwise it is pretty stable and we can get alot done thankfully
>>
>>34089632
if the pay was good working retail at a place like that would be ideal for me. i fucking hate food service but tips pay off so well fml
>>
>>34089683
yeah it is decent, I mean I am working minimum but the hours make up for that, that seems like the nice thing about food service too
>>
>>34089703
if i didn't have to save up money to go back to school i'd drop my server job and go work at someplace like homedepot immediately. i guess there wouldn't be too many coworkers my age there but i feel like it'd be so relaxing
>>
>>34089771
it is definitely relaxing, as long as the customers are fine and it is a less busy day it is really comfy
>>
>>34089771
where do you serve at if you dont mind me asking?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34089123
This can be both.
>>
>>34089123
what's your day to day duties? I need a job to make some money but I want it to be comfy.
>>
Retail isn't full of competitive employees
>>
>>34090455
I usually start with register because when i get there I need to cover the front while someone is on their break.
some days I have chairs to assemble so i work on that while covering the front(better on a less busy day)
then sometimes I get a box of items that customers didnt want and I put them back on the shelves
then I usually work on fixing up the shelves and making everything look tidy.
when I close I usually gather the garbage too and take it to the back.
and on somedays work on restocking ink too

just depends on how much needs to be done
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.