[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>niggers call each other niggers all the time >"Hey,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>niggers call each other niggers all the time
>"Hey, whats up my nigger"
>"Yo nigger"
>Yet Niggers get upset when a white person calls him / her a nigger
>>
>>34089007
>I want anyone to call me a nigger
Nah mate. Just don't call someone a nigger unless you known them for a long time and they like you.
>>
They're just dumb monkeys, pay them no mind.
>>
>>34089007
Stop appropriating black culture
>>
Because the white autists call them niggers solely when sperging out in anger.

Its like how people on the same team banter and give each other shit all the time but when the other team does it, its time for a beat down.

Stop pretending like this is something unique to blacks and not universal among men concerning their in groups.
>>
>>34089007
Yeah, language is nuanced buddy. A girl calling her friend her bitch is different from a rando on the street calling her a bitch. Are you that autistic that you can't understand this?
>>
>>34089029
It's "you have" or the contraction "you've". How can someone be so uneducated?
>>
>>34089007
>Hard R
And I say nigga around black people all the time, never had a problem because I don't say it around people I just met
>>
That's why I let friends call me faggot or tranny
If they mean no harm by it go for it
>>
File: IMG_0464.gif (26KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.gif
26KB, 900x900px
>>34089007
You use that word around me and you racists will get your ass beaten.

t. not even black
>>
>>34089007
Ok mr. devito.
>>
>>34089071
>>34089061
>>34089038
Nice punctuation, or lack thereof as it were.
>>
>>34089077

t. /pol/ troll
>>
>>34089058
>I care
Stop being a baby back bitch and trying to bait me.
>>
I had a black friend once that we called eachother nigga with. He was a good friend.

>>34089077
BASH
>>
>>34089007

Sure. I assume it's for the same reason I don't feel bad for calling other people autists.
>>
>>34089111
I never said that, that is a totally false quotation. I don't understand your jive speak, either. Blacks are very goofy in that they'll mumble complete gibberish, not unlike a baby learning to speak.
>>
I call black people at my work niggers all the time, I believe they respect me more than the average non-black since I am so brazen about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>34089146
>thinking you can bait someone who has been on here for close to 11 years
Haha good one anon.
>>
>>34089158

Nah, they just think you're nuts and are trying not to get you to go Lanza on them.
>>
>>34089180
Then why are you an Applefag?
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 960x640px
>>34089244
I just use it to shitpost and play Ps1 games.
>>
>>34089264
But why do you own one? Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>34089077
I'd break your arms then fuck your asshole until you cry, my little bottom baby.

t. BJJ brown belt with gay rape fantasies
>>
>>34089269
>muh phone is better than other phones
Stop being stupid anon. Also this is a 4 and aslong as I can call people on it it don't matter what kind of phone it is.
>>
>>34089283
BJj is the worst martial art.
>>
>>34089007
>>niggers call each other niggers all the time
already false
>>
>>34089290
All phones are bad.
https://stallman.org/apple.html
>>
>>34089318
Do you really think I care? I got this phone free. I just jailbroke it and I don't use it for calls.
>>
>Dating black co worker
>Seems nice and normal and well-adjusted
>When getting frisky she wants me to call her nigger and treat her horribly, and acts completely subservient and calls me her "white master"

What the fuck I just want to hold hands.
>>
>>34089363
You're just a dumb teenager.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 186x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 186x320px
>>34089384
>I'm not 24 years old
Try again anon.
>>
>>34089364

This is how all women are. Its a genetic adaptation to getting carried off as the spoils of war by another tribe. It happened so often in all races and cultures until a few thousand years ago, so its pretty much universal among women.

They're genetically adapted to take pleasure in being a sex slave to ensure their genes are passed on.
>>
>>34089446
Who are you quoting? Stop misusing the quote function like the teenage /b/tard you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 114x160px)
image.jpg
9KB, 114x160px
>>34089461
>he does not know how > work
Oh good lord anon. Ok I'm done. I'm stop messing with you. Have a nice day mate.
>>
>>34089492
You clearly write like you're either 16 or mentally stunted. The quote symbol means that you're quoting a post, newfag. Not your le rebbit bastardisation known as "greentext".
>>
I don't mind being called a nigga.
If the guy have no fear in saying such things, he clearly is bro af. Unlike the left who enable my shit behavior
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.