[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in cinema yesterday with a girl. I am 24yo and she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: helperAnHero.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperAnHero.png
48KB, 657x527px
I was in cinema yesterday with a girl.

I am 24yo and she is 19yo.

Two rows further was few guys that she knew from school.

They were making jokes of me during whole movie and throwing popcorn.

What am I suppoused to supposed to do in situation like this?

My visual appearance was not enough to silent them.

desu I am not tall, wide or roided.
>>
>>34088622
Well at least they were two rows ahead and not two rows back
>>
say mean things to them probably desu
fuck being in that situation ever, your own fault for being with a girl though lel
>>
Lmao
grow up
EVERYONE GETS BULLIED loser
>>
Why didn't you threaten them with a gun?
>>
>>34088641
I think the only reason they were acting like this is because I was not:
>tall
>wide
>roided
>face aesthetic

My only fault was that I am 24yo bald babyface beta

what the hell
>>
>>34088622
Forget about them. If the girl doesn't care you shouldnt care. If it does bother you just kill them, or atleast serious harm. Those kinds of people just arnt worth even dwelling over. Fuck em yeah.
>>
>>34088622
So you're a skinny manlet

How did you get in this situation in the first place OP?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuXbDviHMio
>>
>>34088622
It's over.

Those guys are double teaming her while she laughs at you.

AWALT.
>>
>>34088721
Maybe I am fucked up in the head but this situation shows that I do not know how to deal with life.

It shows that I have no self respect.

If I am unable to defend myself then how am I going to protect my (theoretical) family in future?

>>34088739
We were going in bigger group (6 people), but due to 10cm of snow, 4 of them did not make it.
>>
This is why I choose not to go outside
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVQ9Q-AfRc

Is hollywood feeding us with bullshit?
>>
You shouldve stood up and shouted at them to "CALM THE FUCK DOWN, FAGGOTS! YOU CAN HAVE HER AFTER I GET MY DICK WET!" then sat back down and put your arm around her and say, "damn high school boys."

She wouldve blown you in the parking lot.
>>
Just pull a costanza and go apeshit in them
>>
>>34088863
*on

Oriental herbs
>>
File: 1466295109775.jpg (23KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
1466295109775.jpg
23KB, 352x482px
>>34088692
>not belittling them in a non aggressive way in order to provoke but still be the victim.

A little something like this;
>C'mon boys im just trying to enjoy the movie, I understand you fellas know my girlfriend (or her name) but could you keep yourselves to yourselves please.
>>
>>34088825
Would Hank methods would work in real life? I'm talking about his sex stuff.
>>
>>34088622
Do roids.
>>
stand up, turn around and ask what they're problem is
>>
>>34088795
Fucking A, let me explain something to you Matthew. Any time some normie faggot makes fun of you or laughs at you do the following:
>Make eye contact
>Scoff at their shit existence
>Return to what you were previously doing.
There, that's all there is to it. Being beta is a mindset.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.