[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to camaraderie between women? https://mum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nine-presenters.png (2MB, 1440x806px) Image search: [Google]
nine-presenters.png
2MB, 1440x806px
What ever happened to camaraderie between women?
https://mumbrella.com.au/news-colleagues-go-war-419291

They can hardly blame men for this. I wouldn't have even noticed unless it was the topic of the fucking video.
>>
>>34088590
That literally never existed
>>
>>34088590
>camaraderie between women
kek, that never happens in the first place.
>>
>>34088590
>>
File: 5903290509235.jpg (181KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
5903290509235.jpg
181KB, 1300x1390px
>>34088590
>camaraderie between women?

leeeeeeeleelelee
>>
The whole reason a patriarchy exists and a matriarchy doesn't is because men look out for each other.

Even the chad at my school tried to set me up with girls.

Women on the other hand tear each other to shreds at any opportunity.
That's why people think that r9k is full of trannies. You guys can be almost as bad as women at times.
>>
>>34088590
Camaraderie, much like honor or self-sacrifice, is just an abstract male concept.
>>
>>34088590
With sexual liberation and hypergamy came competition. Sure there was always some level of competition, but it was for a husband. If a guy went for a girl it was to get married and for life.

Now, women want better and better men, Chad basically, in large part to show off that they can get him. But now sleeping around is "ok" so a woman now has to worry about her friends stealing Chad since the relationship isn't for life, so he can be stolen away with sex. Since the relationship is just temporary and for fun, a guy is much more likely to spring for offered sex and cheat with his girl's friends (or even just strangers), or have side relationships going. Chad can and will end up with soft harems if he's the only sort of guy many women want, but few women are ok with just being another girl in his harem because then the ability to show him off is pointless when other women can do the same.

So basically, times past the competition was to draw attention of a man, but once courtship and marriage happened, that was that, rarely any more competition. And since back then the most important thing was a man as a provider, pretty much all men could do that so there was never a shortage of husband material. Now though, with stuff like divorce, even in marriage competition is always a risk. Now, even a woman's lifelong best friend is a threat. The most important thing in a man now is that he's showoff material and a player, and there simply can't be an abundance of guys like that. Every girl wants the top dog, rather than being ok with a provider, and most guys can't be the top dog so there's a man shortage, making competition ugly and ruining of female friendship.
>>
>>34088590
>posting this low brow shit

Come on Aussie you're better than this
>>
the fact that this was leaked reveals in itself that people thought she was a bitch
>>
>>34088590

People, as usual, will blame men for women 'losing camaraderie' as it is alleged. Men are blamed for everything despite women being """"""equal'"""""" to us.
>>
>>34088590
>ever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.