[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some sort of statistical chances chart of your (ex)gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cuntydoge.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
cuntydoge.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is there some sort of statistical chances chart of your (ex)gf having had bigger dick than yours if you are X and X size?

And if not, WHY not?

Just got in brutal fight with my ex over facebook and at the end we both sent the "thumbs up" icon, but her thumb inflated to nearly five times as big as mine so i said "lol at the same time" and she replied "yep, but mine is bigger" and i immidiately replied "no doubt about that". I dont know if she is smart enough (shes not) to get that jab, but EVERYBODY who ever saw us together kept scratching their head and even straight up ask me WHY the fuck am i with her, that she doesnt have an ounce of feminine in her.
>>
>>34088140
also another jab from me, posted 2 pac song and some of the lyrics

I can't stand fake ass bitches
Lyin' ass niggas and you punk ass snitches.

It's like I tell my niggas, keep your eyes on these bitches
They love to G a nigga young dumb and gettin' riches
What the fuck you think a trick is nigga
Nigga done stick and wet his dick
And then get tricked out all his riches by a -- BITCH!

Broke hoes runnin' round yellin' "Gimme!"
I can't stand it, hoes talkin' bout they got a man
Shit all I wanted her to do is suck my DICK
So how about hittin' a motherfucker on my pager
Busy now bitch but you can give me the pussy later
Fly how I fade her, played her like a game of Sega
Fuckin' with the player that done made her, huh

>damn...old school wisdom from the hood

She immidiately asked me if it was about her, so i asked her if her post was about me, she asked which one, i said "you know which one i mean" she replied no, so i just said "Ok then, guess i am just paranoid".

I could go on, it was pretty fun fight
>>
>>34088140
>gets into public fight about relationship on Facebook
God damn you are the trashiest type of retard out there. The other people don't care about your retarded drama, they're just laughing at the two morons that they friended on Facebook to watch like a shitty soap opera
>>
>>34088199
>implying any of this shit was public
>implying i cant get fascinated by old school hip hop and its lyrics (as i have done MANY times over the years)
>>
Also she said several times that she never seen bigger dick and not even in real life. It was obviously a lie, but there is the fact that when i was hitting it from behind she would get all crunched up and keep trying to NOT get the whole dick inside, also she said that im hitting her cervix and that it hurts.

So like, i obviously KNOW that i am not small, but you know god damn fucking well how jab at your dick size (especially from someone who was been taking it inside them for 4 and half years) can really shake up your train.
>>
Also when we got together i spied some of her messages and she wrote to her (female) friend that i am the first guy to stimulate her G spot and that feels oooooh so amazing. Her friend said its bullshit, that it doesnt exist and she (ex) said that it does and it feels divine.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE talk about dicks and cunt exs robots!!!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.