[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Southern European >surrounded by Chads and social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1482123002053.gif (31KB, 630x755px) Image search: [Google]
1482123002053.gif
31KB, 630x755px
>tfw Southern European
>surrounded by Chads and social people
>being passionate, dependable and alpha isn't some sort of ideal but the less you're expected to
>"depression is a hoax, man up, I was sad once too"
>people have no concept of personal space
Can't think of any worse enviroment for a robot to live in.
>>
At least it is warm.
>>
>>34088148
Forgot:
>going outside either gives you cancer or turns you into Balotelli.
>>
>tfw Eastern European
>surrounded by Chads and social people
>being passionate, dependable and alpha isn't some sort of ideal but the less you're expected to
>"depression is a hoax, man up, I was sad once too"
>It's also very cold
>>
>>34088123
EEEEEEEEEEEH PAULINO! WHAT-A GOING ON EH? ARMA GONNA TELLA YOU SAMATHING THAT-A GONNA CHEER YOU UPPEH! JASTE BE YOURSELF-EH!
>>
>>34088542
me too.
what country,my man?
>>
>>34088870
Not him,but I`m Bulgarian my senpai.
>>
At least you got that gabagool.
>>
>>34088956
At least you have hot and cheap hookers.
>>
>>34088956
Bulgaria isn't cold, bruh. And our people are complete genetic failures, without an ounce of chaddiness.
>>
>>34089133
>Bulgaria isn't cold, bruh.

if you're talking about the weather, it reached -5 fahrenheit (-20 celsius) this week and snow's everywhere

>>34088956
ko staa men. ela da ni navestish v int /balk/
>>
>>34088956
im the country between Romania and Ukraine.
i dont want to mention its name in case salty romanians that dont know history come swarming to fuck my ass up.
>>
>>34088870
ex-capital of ussr
I don't want to mention it's name on 4chin
>>
Spain and Italy are the chaddest countries can't even find a nerd clique here
>>
>>34089817
>Town rapist
>>
>>34090095
>Tfw spaniard robot
My life is a nightmare from which I'll never wake up
>>
>>34090095
spaniard cyborg here, you're full of shit
>>
>>34088123
What?

Youre fuckign kidding me right?

I'm South European too and since I've been browsing r9k i noticed how harsher their society is.

in Murica if you're in hs it's weird not to have a job, her not having a job is the norm even if you're fucking 25
>>
File: 1481585344312.gif (92KB, 200x136px)
1481585344312.gif
92KB, 200x136px
>tfw britbong robot

not that bad desu
>>
>>34088123
You guys walk around slapping each other every chance you get. I work with a few Italians, it took me a long time to get use to it.
>>
>>34090095
>italy
>chaddest

I did not know that a nation of gel using, metrosexual, smelly, gypsy midgets in oily looking jackets is considered a chad nation.
>>
>>34090240
You don't slap eachother in the back?

>>34090251
Not to mention the unemployement rate for people age 25-30 NOT studying is like over 50%
>>
>>34090095
I live in Rome and this is so true, you'd think the capital would have some sort of internet culture and a community for robot weebs with relatively high power levels but it doesn't. Even nerds here are Chads.

I've been going to pokemon tournaments lately and they're full of dudebros taking smoke breaks every second. Which is funny from a certain point of view but goddamn.
Same for TCG tournaments, even weeaboo ones like force of will.
>>
>>34090277
Tfw even the smash brothers playing kids are chads
>>
>>34090251
That's just a small part of Northern Italy that's obsessed with sucking Swiss cock.

>>34090256
There's no real autistic NEET here, all those young people are mostly just dudebros that party every damn night and don't want to do their wageslave waiter job. Can tell that by experience since some of my classmates became that.
>>
>>34090350
>tfw had to stay in the same 25ish people class for 5 years
>never bonded with literally anybody of the Staceys and the few Chad there
>became autistic depressed suicidal shut in

At least my grades were good, although highschool has ruined my life forever, maybe if it were more like an American hs where you attend many different classes I could've found someone to be friends with
>>
>>34090350
>That's just a small part of Northern Italy that's obsessed with sucking Swiss cock.
At least we are the economical engine of the nation
>>
>>34088123
OH MY FUCKING GOD, STOP THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESSES!
I have it on good authority that people surrounding OP are passionate, dependable and "alpha" (whatever the fuck that means) and he feels shunned for being horribly boring piece of shit who cant ever talk or concentrate on anything else but his (imagined) mental problems.

>waaaah this random person brushed shoulders with me
You sound legit autism
>>
>>34090350
I was all over sicily, i was in rome, i was in venice, i was in trieste, i was in torino and some other cities too.
Its all the same everywhere. But as you go south more there's more niggers.
>>
>>34088148
Fuck warmth and fuck the sun. True robots live in foggy grey wastelands
>>
>>34091324
No fuck this, I'm left out in the metaphorical cold by society, at least let me heal myself with the warmth of the weather.
Just because I'm a loner sperg it doesn't mean I should be cucked out even by the planet itself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.