[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

60% of the population in my state (Victoria, Australia) are overweight/obese.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: overweight-woman.jpg (571KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
overweight-woman.jpg
571KB, 1500x1500px
60% of the population in my state (Victoria, Australia) are overweight/obese.

That means I wont touch 6 out of every 10 women.

Take into account that 1/4 of those females will be 65 years old.

That leaves me with a maximum of 3 women for every 10.

So because I don't like fat women, my only option is to compete against Chad for the top 30% of females.
AND THAT MY FRIENDS< IS WHY I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.
>>
>>34087549
It's easier for guys to get a partner outside their league than it is for girls. Men only care about looks. Just step your game up and win over a cutie.
>>
>>34087549
Tbh, if you could find a fatty with a cute face you could mold her into a nice gf, just manipulate her slowly and suggest casually after dating for a couple of months about working out together at the gym, say that you want to get a bit more fit.

>she comes with you
>if she's hesitant, guilt trip her
>she loses weight
>you now have a normal fag gf with a cute face and nice body
>fuck that body and cute face for a few more months before she realizes she's fit and fine now and cucks you for chad
>>
>>34087549
>thinks overweight=obese
Hurrrr
>>
I live in Finland, I'm 19 and none of the girls my age in this town are overweight.

I'm kind of scared because people say women ruin themselves from this age onward and it starts showing at around 25 years

I've burgered my way out of 2 qt's when everyone was still an awkward virgin, plus I've managed to lose all my friends, or rather the friendships and social interaction has just faded away. People were friends with me in high school only because I was a good fighter and a good talker (with other males), so they didn't want to get on my bad side and Chad wouldn't shit on them either if they were in my group.

Is there still time? I feel like the need for people like me in social circles of my age is nonexistent now that people have started prioritizing money more than face and not getting humiliated.
>>
>>34087599
>>The role of the robot is landwhale animal husbandry in preparation for the slaughterhouse of chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x611px
>>34087549
>you could get with any female let along a fat one
Haha good one OP.
>>
Then get out there and start competing. Or, move out of Assfucking Victoria. Or Australia, I honestly wouldn't blame you.
Also, I know this is a robot board, but Overweight can be no more than rounded thighs/slight stomach, so the statistics may not paint a realistic picture. Remember, height and cup sizes factor into these things.
And, that 60% of overweight is also factoring in all the men, as it doesn't say if it's gendered, simply that 60% of this state is overweight. You may have better chances than you think.
From another Victorian, I wish you luck.
>>
You realize once you factor all the old retired women out that % goes down right? You realize "overweight" doesnt take into account boobs, ass and possibly hight, right? Not very bright are ya?
>>
>>34087549
You have no girlfriend because you're a closeted little gay boy that won't admit he's not attracted to women.

End yourself post haste.
>>
>>34087822
t. fat smelly bitch with rotten vagina and saggy flappy fat arms
>>
i'm australian

i don't even care, give me a thicc qt
>>
>>34087549
you think that's hard try being a homosexual
>>
>>34087858
The problem is most girls dont get thicc when overweight they just get fat
>>
>>34087848
t. closet case. It's 2017 anon, there's no shame in being a fruit.
>>
>>34087873
I'm on r9k and my standards are "be nice to me and don't look like a burn victim"

If you are unironically on r9k that should be your standards too
>>
>>34087884
You're a fat disgusting bitch and now you're triggered by my thread.

Enough said.
>>
File: tumblr_ntiy02e5hV1un49mpo1_1280.png (294KB, 1280x1637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntiy02e5hV1un49mpo1_1280.png
294KB, 1280x1637px
>>34087908
You're a homo and you're triggered by me outing you.

Enough said.
>>
>>34087908
>that anon is a female
I'm 100%sure they never stated their gender and are just baiting you.
>>
>>34087976
theres no other reason for them to get so offended about him not wanting to date fatties
>>
File: Death_DXC.jpg (15KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Death_DXC.jpg
15KB, 480x272px
>>34088039
I just find it strange that he refuses to date women that don't have the bodies of men. Kinda makes me suspicious.
>>
>>34088039
But the thing is he can't be really pick if he is a real robot. They will take anything and anyone to make a connection with. That's why we have I to man prison gay bots.
>>
>>34087549
God that pic related makes me fucking diamonds.
I wish there was more fat girls in my state.
>>
>>34087549
>1/4 of those females will be 65 years old.
That doesn't add up anon, the majority of the obese should be geezers and middle aged women, and the youth disparity should be more like 70 fit 30 fat.
>>
>Im not a chad but Im going to be picky

hmmm
>>
>tfw hambeast and kind of glad I only have access to the guys willing to settle for hambeasts because even if thin, bfs like OP wouldn't let me take it easy
I don't want to run a 401k or file for gluten intolerance.
>>
File: BBW 182.jpg (95KB, 753x533px) Image search: [Google]
BBW 182.jpg
95KB, 753x533px
>>34090467
Weight and post pics.
>>
>>34091176
I'm just 174- I don't think I could assuage your bed-breaking predilection.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.