[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >worried about buddy, think his relationship is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1478168574098.jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478168574098.jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
>be me
>worried about buddy, think his relationship is unhealthy for him
>always hear the girl yelling at him
>never hear him yelling, makes sense, men don't really have to yell
>but seriously sometimes I think women could do with lessons about not endlessly aggravating people much stronger than you
>anyway he comes over and says they finally broke up
>he was the breaker too
>surprised and pleased to hear that, now I don't hafta inject myself in his life, he'll move out and away from her and things will be fine for him
>well, anyway, girl came over recently
>she talked to me about how he up and hit her apparently and he's being charged with assault and she has a restraining order and he can't come around

Feel kinda bad for him. This girl really messed it up for him. He lost his job a month ago, partially do to her, I think, but not 100% her fault, only half her fault, but still. It was a good job. And now he's probably going to wind up convicted of assault which is pretty crummy. I think he's living on the streets cause money was tight obvs.

If he had left a month ago when I was thinking about telling him to just pack an overnight bag and run away, his life would be very different. Ah well.
>>
2d women will never press assault charges
>>
>>34087463
Oh, don't I know it. When it happened to me though, I had a bargaining chip that I could play on my accuser, which I don't think he has, unfortunately. I mean, I was innocent obvs, but that's not much solace when you see a lawyer's bill.

Basically me and this girl came to an accord that said: If you agree to drop the sex assault charge against me, I'll drop the regular assault charge against you, and we both walk away, no court, no muss, no fuss.

Between that and my exwife, doubt I'll bother with women again.
>>
File: 1353346123837.jpg (25KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1353346123837.jpg
25KB, 314x295px
>>34087512

Can you greentext the relationship with your ex, like how it started, how you met, how you felt, how long it went on, at what point it started getting sour what happened etc.?

Never been in one myself but I've seen plenty of people get together and break up by now, it's a bit fascinating, first they seem oh so lonely and depressed, then they find someone and they're head over heels in love, do lots of stuff together etc,. then comes everyday life and they start taking eachother for granted, relax a little around eachother and get their first disputes, then eventually one seem to get tired of the other and they're back on square one again.
>>
>>34087701
It's a long story you might want to hear, doubt I'm keen to tell it. We met at a hotel, I checked her in. She and I bantered a little bit and she went on her way. My boss wheeled his wheelie chair out of his office after she got in the elevator and said: "that girl was making eyes at you".

>Oh, no she wasn't, I said

Anyway, my family is prolly just cursed. I don't think I have it as bad as my siblings, who were lucky enough to have one die in their arms, or the other one with a wife and kids who are cheating on him, the wife, not the kids.

I think you guys are sometimes smart to check out with out even trying. Better than having your spirit trampled down and just winding up in the same place or worse. Used to not be this way, when people respected men, but no more. So whatever, let girls do what they want, but men won't put up with it.
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>34087879

Cheers. I think that fear is what stops many here from trying, they know they're fragile and wouldn't be able to handle something like that. Looking at the grandpa and grandma generations they certainly stuck together, not sure if it's because they have a different mentality, maybe they had more realistic expectations of a relationship or if they just suffered in silence.

Looking at my own grandfathers it seems they both ended up marrying the queen bitch herself, them being very calm mannered men and their women being extremely hot tempered, yet they stuck with eachother for 70+ years. I have a great quote about changes somewhere but I can't find it now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.