[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question. Robots have problems making friends, true? But even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: U4CNil2.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
U4CNil2.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Question.

Robots have problems making friends, true?
But even though there are many sub-genres of robots, it seems to me that many robots do have similar views and would get along with each other, also true yes?

While every robot may not get along with every other robot, there are enough archetypes of robots that some should get along with others, true?

If you accept these things as true than the only logical conclusion is that you should try to become friends with the robots in your area. I have recently met another robot that lives in my city and we have been hanging out. it has been very awkward but so far I think it is going decent. Recently we hung out and made fun of normies and chads and played video games. It is enjoyable and fulfilling.

Why are you not doing this?
>>
File: Wizardwalkingdownpath.jpg (59KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardwalkingdownpath.jpg
59KB, 564x797px
>>34087138
>Why are you not doing this?
Because I'm the 'sub-genre' of robot that would rather be alone.
>>
I like the idea of meeting a robot and just mutually providing some comfort to each others lives, but that's just a fantasy. A lot of people who use 4chan are just complete assholes, which makes for entertaining reading, but not for any kind of real companionship. Plus people on 4chan subscribe to a lot of extreme ideologies that prevent them from connecting to anybody else that doesn't follow them 100%. I've spoken to plenty of people on 4chan but all them are just about memes and extreme political agendas, not any kind of real interest in talking to or meeting another human being.

It's a nice idea, and there's always exceptions, but generally it never works.
>>
>>34087234
You say that but there's plenty of people like us on 4chan. We just don't speak up much. The problem is self fulfilling, you, me, and people like us do not reach out because we are scared that we are too great a minority to find others like us.

It's a shame you feel this way, you sound like you'd be a good friend.
>>
>>34087200
Me too.

I find the obligations and responsibilities of friendship to be oppressive and I'm too constantly afraid that they actually hate me or that I'll do something embarrassing and ruin it.

I actually make friends pretty easily but lose them because I make zero effort to maintain the relationship and they get sick of trying.
>>
>>34087138
>the only logical conclusion is that you should try to become friends with the robots in your area
I live in a small non-english speaker country where we speak mainly three different languages... So it's hard to find robots near me
>>
File: wonder woman 308 017.jpg (103KB, 382x516px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman 308 017.jpg
103KB, 382x516px
>>34087138
Well You are my best friends but only because I don't know you. I just don't trust in real people and I think dropping the anonymity would ruin any friendship we could have. I look around on a board and all I see is funny guys and trolls. Can't take seriously when you are mean but really comfortable when some of you like the same disgusting things I like.

Honestly if we knew each other I would definetly judge you and it wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>34087138
i already have robot friends, and a few normie friends. im better friends with the robots, and i like them more than normies but they are often flaky when it comes to doing anything social.
>>
I don't see how people here have anything in common other than wanting to complain about their social lives. Even the quality of the social lives themselves vary, some people just come here to LARP. There are /pol/fags and phoneposters everywhere and even tumblr.
>>
I think I would get along with at least a few robots, but being a female makes that near enough impossible to be friends it seems.
>>
>>34087138
Because I don't have a clue how to find robots in my area. They certainly aren't on 4chan.

That being said, if anyone wants to do an /r9k/ meetup in Vienna, I'd be in.
>>
>>34088668
most would try to fuck you, or at least secretly plot about it. then a semi normie like me would come along and fuck you, and they would all hate you.
>>
let's be frienfs!! https://discord.gg/8AXfX8d
>>
>>34088668
I hear you but at the same time fembots with that mindset make it hard for us robots that want nothing more than to be friends be friends. So just try.
>>
>>34087234
I feel the same way, but I mostly lurk and don't post anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.