[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING DUN GOOFED! >Wake up >Can't remember anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
I FUCKING DUN GOOFED!

>Wake up
>Can't remember anything from previous night because of blackout
>First thing I do is checking my phone and Normiebook
>I wrote to the girls I like that they are cumdumpster whores and they should fellate my dick
>The girl I love wrote me that she had enough and I shouldn't contact her ever again
>There's a video of me flailing like a retard and shouting on the top of my lungs my fucking friend made while I was chimping out
>Go to the bathroom to wash my face
>Toilet is fucking destroyed
>I also tore all the curtains in my apartment and shouted to god "THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME, ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?"
>My family is considering to have some kind of intervention because my aggressive alcoholism

Should I just end it right now bros? Is it time for Smith and Wesson retirement plan?
>>
File: 1483427145054.gif (440KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1483427145054.gif
440KB, 186x186px
>>34086811
Have a Pepe to ease the pain, M8.
>>
>>34086984
Thanks mate, that's one cute Pepe.

Recommend some music though, I want a good soundtrack while browsing my messages.
>>
>>34087059
Creep by radiohead sounds appropriate.
>>
>>34087126
No, it's not appropriate, it's fucking spot on.

God damn it, will I ever make it? Will all of this make sense some day, because right now it seems like a cruel fucking joke. There was a time when I wasn't like this, there was a time I had some optimism and sense of my self worth, it's gone man and I don't think it will ever come back.
>>
post the video or you're a faggot OP
>>
File: 1484208088435.jpg (52KB, 700x743px) Image search: [Google]
1484208088435.jpg
52KB, 700x743px
>>34086811
Nice, I have similar spergouts with my benzo blackouts.

>face planting food bowls in front of my family
>slurring words / yelling
>remember nothing
>waking up in my bed with like 6 hours of lost time
>everybody is mad at me for various shit all the time and i have no idea what i did
>mfw
>>
>>34086811
Know how you feel OP

I got really drunk one Australia day and did some fucked up shit when I woke up i realised I had lost like 5 hours of me fucking shit up. apparently I kept drinking too. It took like 2 months to mend a freindship and now everyone has a name for an alter ego that comes out when i get plastered its only happened a couple of times. Im way more mindful of it now tho so I seem to pace myself a bit more, But i still lose time sometimes its fucking scary to say the least but I can only blame myself.

So just know that you're not alone OP and people forget! at least my friends forgave me
>>
>>34086811
Try no plan by David bowie
>>
File: frrooog.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
frrooog.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>34086811
>>34087350
>>34087571

Being drunk doesn't suddenly make you like this.

You're genuinely a sperg. Sorry to say.
>>
>>34087613
Yeah thats what's so scary about it.
>>
>>34086811
There will be other girls. And you can get new curtains. You just need to work on your drinking.
>>
>>34086811
I lost my last two friends in a similar alcohol-fueled rage.
Our friendships were already going to shit though, haven't had friends in 4 years now...
>>
>>34087613
If you had any reading comprehension you'd see that my post

>>34087350

Has nothing to do with being drunk and is highly accurate and does make you like this.
>>
>>34086811
Man I'm glad Facebook wasn't a thing when I was a kid. The worst I ever did was get so drunk I stood in the rain yelling at God to come and get me if he wasn't a pussy.
>>
iktf of intense shame. you become immune to it after a while. I've lost control and sperged out too many times. I just dont care that much anymore.
I know I'm a shit person and I've accepted it.
>>
File: video-256987.webm (1MB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
video-256987.webm
1MB, 368x656px
>>34087335
This is probably most retarded thing I've done but here you go.
>>
>>34087797
who filmed this, my fucking sides
>>
File: 0010 - gUKzeUt.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
0010 - gUKzeUt.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>34087059
Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai always seems to calm me down, maybe give that a shot.

>>34087797
>mfw OP is based
>>
>>34087817
My friend who I was getting shitfaced with. He warned me earlier that he would film me if I chimped out again, so there it is.
>>
>>34088006
hold on can you post this with audio on YouTube under "drunken rage robot"
>>
>>34087059

Two good where the fuck did my life go music op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBZtSwoBsng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
>>
>>34086811
>get drunk
>start talking to my family about how the Jews are the problem
>>
thats really sad man
>>
>>34088085
btw im not judging its genuinely sad to me.
>>
>>34088096
Yeah man I know. The worst thing is you get accustomed to this shit and after a while you just don't care all that much. The self destruction and absurdity of your actions sometimes is even funny.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.