[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be white >ugly as sin, but white >free asian gf Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 671c241cd2[1].jpg (98KB, 644x499px) Image search: [Google]
671c241cd2[1].jpg
98KB, 644x499px
>be white
>ugly as sin, but white
>free asian gf

Just fucking go outside you "robots" holy shit
>>
>>34086683
No Asians in my town. My high school was full of FoB's but none liked me.
>>
>>34086683
its LITERALLY this easy

this super hot asian stacey in my highschool who was basically the most popular chick married this extremely average looking white guy just this fall
>>
That guy isn't ugly as sin, though. He's pretty average looking.
>>
It really this easy though. Like,i spent one day on tinder and i already got a virgin,Christian valued, qt asian female. Gonna go see her at the end of the week. Holy shit nigga it is literaly that easy.
>>
>>34086713
>>34086806
pic related

onigiri
>>
>>34086810
To true. This is how the world should be.
>>
>>34086810

>google search says animal house
>>
>>34086683
I don't want some subhuman azn gf though
>>
>>34086810
He is better looking than her
>>
>>34086933

I think it's the opposite, he looks kinda unkempt and even maybe a little dirty.
>>
>>34086965
>he looks kinda unkempt and even maybe a little dirty
His facial features are nice.She looks like the typical uggo asian and her face is horrendous.He looks from a lower social class than her though
>>
Rus here. Rus girls are also very easy to get, unless you are westerner.
>>
I don't think we have asians around here.
>>
>>34086995

>Horrendous

She looks fine
>>
>>34087109
>She looks fine
Only if you are a weeb. She looks like the typical ugly slutty asian that would fuck anything to get money
>>
>>34086995
>>34087232
>fuck anything to get money
>marry someone of lower class
ok
>>
>>34086683
>be filthy white weeb
>go to Japan
>asians girls are obsessed with white men
>bring one back to America
>she notices there are a shit ton of white men, a lot of them are chads and definitely more attractive/interesting than you
>she leaves you for chad
>you're alone once again

That's how it'll go down guys, DONT BELIEVE THIS ASIAN MEME LIE
>>
>sustaining a relationship with an Asian without adequate funds

they're easier to get, but are even more materialistic
>>
>>34087287

1000% holy shit. Spot the fuck on. This happened to my friend 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>34086810
he is decent looking tbf. i guess they just get on, and she has a white guy fetish.
>>
>>34087253
>marry someone of lower class
M8. Billionaires dress like that nowadays. Dressing formal outside of work is just a thing that old people do
>>
There are no asians in my city, and I can't afford to go there. Standard reply #12235435.
>>
>>34087232

I dunno, I guess I just don't have very high standards, she looks alright to me.
>>
>>34087287

>be black
>stigma about dating blacks is so intense I can be certain any girl that'd come back with me is a keeper

Silver lining or something like that
>>
>>34087538
>I'm Sushi K and I'm here to say
>I like to rap in a different way

>Look out Number One in every city
>Sushi K rap has all most pretty

>My special talking of remarkable words
>Is not the sterotyped bucktooth nerd

>My hair is big as a galaxy
>Cause I attain greater technology

>I like to rap about sweetened romance
>My fond ambition is of your pants

>So here is of special remarkable way
>Of this fellow raps named Sushi K
>>
>>34087614

Well uh, ok. That was kinda cute honestly, I hear Japan's hip hop scene is actually pretty huge, despite not being much into hip hop or rap myself that'd be an amazing entry point.
>>
>>34086683

Fuck she's my type. Hhhhhnnngggghhhhhj.
>>
>>34087656

What does that even mean? You know nothing about her.
>>
File: 1470500144936.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470500144936.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>34086683
>live in white country where are no asians
>dont find asians attractive
>>
>>34086683
I think hes asian too though. Or is this considered """white"""" in 2017?
>>
>>34087675

It means she's within extremely narrow range of what I find sexually attractive and I will overlook any behavioral and psychological flaws and incompatibilities to bang her because I naturally want to go into her at the first opportunity.
>>
>>34087723
It's the eye makeup, isn't it?
>>
>>34086683
I dont think you realize robots arent robots because looks its because they are introverted and not agressive. Youre a fucking moron if you think being ugly is the only qualifying factor in being a robot i see plenty of ugly fucka with gfs.

Also shes ugly minus the makeup
>>
>>34087723

Well look up Rowkwee on IG, I actually don't even remember how she appeared in my follows, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>34087730

Proper eye shape, highlight, jawline, teeth. Don't know really till I see them.
>>
>>34087034
>Rus girls are also very easy to get, unless you are westerner.
>unless you are westerner.
???
>>
>>34086707
Fob's only go for one another

>>34086683
seeing an asian qt this saturday for the first time and I'm deathly afraid I'll fuck it up
>>
>>34086683
there are no asians where i'm at
>>
slopes all smell bad

FACT
>>
I think there's maybe one Asian in my entire uni course
>>
Asian girls are way more tolerant of beta traits and behavior in men than are white and black girls. White men who date them are simply taking refuge from the fat and entitled women of the west.
>>
>>34088413

What if you just like asian features better?
>>
How the fuck are you living where there aren't any asians? they're everywhere
>>
>>34088523
There are places that exist other than where you live, my dude.
>>
>>34086683
there are no asians, blacks, latinos or muslims in my country, only entitled white whores who want Chads cock
>>
>>34088523
The whole world is not America. There are like two asian families in my city, shop-owners from Vietnam or China. That's it.
>>
>>34086810
he looks pretty good desu, like a young Nicholson.
>>
>>34086683
I'm polish, only asian people in my country are middle aged vietnamese men.
>>
>>34086888
It IS how the world is. All you have to do is step outside
>>
Went to Korea once in Seoul. I was in the foreigner area of the city where most of the amerifat soldiers and other beta white cucks were.

It was so choking to see really good looking women walking with a white 5'6 still having a neckbeard and wearing teenage clothes like a marvel tshirt or something.

Apparently it is even more easier in China were so black guys can find pussy. But yeah asian girls are wetting hard at the idea of having a western boyfriend and if he is white it is even better, even the virgin loosers could find a girl to go out with.

These asian countries are weird man i feel sorry for asian guys
>>
>>34089140
There are Viet girls in cities, but the fascination doesn't seem to extend to slav men. Or they're different than Japanese women. Or it's just me who is an ugly autist.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.