[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /scared to talk to girls because they may think you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2713.jpg (99KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
99KB, 606x602px
Who here /scared to talk to girls because they may think you're trying to hit on them/?
>>
I think part of it is because my dad always used to tease me about interacting with girls, asking if they were my giiiirlfriend.
>>
It's a normal feel.

But I'm deadening my emotions with SSRIs. It seems like the trick is not to deal with anxiety but to turn the volume down.
>>
>>34086455
I flirt with everyone, so it's nbd
>>
>>34086602
Chad pls go and stay go, this is for self-conscious robots
>>
>>34086614
LMAO at your life
It's Chad if girls hit on him.
>>
>>34086614
I'm no Chad my man. Stay bitter.
>>
>>34086659
Normie at the very least, I would never in a million years show interest in a girl
>>
>>34086678
I flirt with everyone; boy, girl, old, young, fat, whatever. It's a coping mechanism. Fuck you.
>>
Me but I still talk to them. If possible I'll avoid things that can be taken the wrong way. However if I'm just being nice because I can help in some way I'll still do that.
>>
>afraid to talk to people

theres really no reason for this, I understand you have social anxiety but youll never have >tfw gf if you are afraid to talk to a girl because shell have the presumption that youre into her. Its human nature to be interested in people, nobody is going to chastise you for talking to someone.
>>
>>34087097
I find it a little easier online so that's my only hope.
>>
>>34087125
that what I did and I really havent looked back. its just easier than trying to work up the courage to talk to her in person.

all im saying is it would be in your best interest to build some character or charisma by talking to girls on the street and then applying what works on other girls on the street as well. Youre too in your head about something like this.

>hung out with a girl from tinder last night
>her brother came in right before I was gonna fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.