[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /youngbutwastedtheirlifebeyondrepai r/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1446678731350.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446678731350.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
Anyone else /youngbutwastedtheirlifebeyondrepair/?
>>
Did you give yourself head trauma during a blackout and become permanently retarded, too?
>>
>>34086400

No, but I'm sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>34086382

I don't know if I've wasted my life, but I feel like there's no reason to live.

I lost a lot of weight and worked on my appearances/social skills and I was unable to find a gf. If anything, I just had a bunch of bad experiences by trying that which kind of fucked me up and made me more depressed than I was before.

I spent about a year with no friends and could probably be considered mentally ill for about a year because I was living alone and had no one to talk to but was very stressed out and had to deal with assholes at my job/a ton of school work.

I gained all my weight back during that time and ended up losing my job because they needed to lay people off and I was just an intern.

Now I'm a Senior with very little positive college experiences, mostly due to the fact that even after a lot of effort out into improving them I still failed.

It seems like no matter what I do I'm stuck as a friendless, single loser. What the fuck do I have to look forward to?
>>
>>34086382

I'm 20 and have started to feel like that. I'm just too far gone and was never really "in" to begin with.
>>
>>34086541

Oh fuck I didn't realize how long that post was sorry for the blog.
>>
>>34086559
>Oh fuck I didn't realize how long that post was sorry for the blog.
It isn't that long.
Hope things improve for you, try making something outta it
>>
more like /young but wasted their life to the point that unwasting it would take hard fucking work that it's not not even clear what it is and even if you managed to do it there's no guarantee that it will have been worth it since normies can be depressed and miserable too/
>>
>>34086559

Don't worry about it senpai. Sounds pretty shitty. I get where you're coming from with the last bit, though.

>22
>dropped out of High School
>attended meme-tier community college
>Still don't know what I'm doing
>Realize that I've been cheated out of most social experiences
>Take the virginity-pill on /pol/
>Realize that even if I get a gf in the future, she'll be used goods and there's no way to get around that
>Realize that I wasted formerly good grades by falling for the depression meme and dropping out
>Can't go to a real college
>Doesn't matter because no direction

I don't have the balls to an hero, but it feels like I've already passed the point where I could take action and be happy with the outcome of my life.
>>
>>34086559
If by senior, you mean senior in high school then don't sweat it. High school is a special dimension meant to torture some and reward others. It has nob earing on real life.

I had a shit time in high school. Got bullied, got rejected by literally every race, got into lots of trouble and was generally unliked. The main problem with high school is that it's a super-narrow niche and unless you're good at like 5 specific things or have a specific personality nobodys going to appreciate you. I'm in college now with:

>scholarship
>came first academically in my residence (moved into my own place now)
>in honours
>loved by my lecturers

I'm still nogf and have been rejected time and time again but it doesn't hurt as much when you have something you're good at where you are appreciated. High school is just a vague painful memory in my past that doesn't really matter.

Chin up bro, I know it's a cliche but life is better after HS.
>>
>>34086541
>What the fuck do I have to look forward to?
nothing. life for some is just shit
>>
>>34086546
Similar feels here. Just turned 20, and I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I am just waiting to die. These are supposed to be the best years of my life. But nothing's happening.
>>
>>34086622
Why can't you transfer to a university?
>>
>>34086953

I've thought about it, but I'm reluctant to take out student loans. Plus, the only reason I'd be attending a proper University would be for social reasons.

Not only would I have to pray that my hypothetical academic advisor overlooks my current record and allows me to take "Into To" courses, I'd also have the be "that" 22 year old hitting on the 18 year olds.

Then there's the fact that keeping a qt throughout College seems like a nightmarish challenge that I'm not capable of doing.

I almost thought about converting to Mormonism and trying Brigham Young, but some Mormon anons on /pol/ convinced me that it was a horrible idea.

I don't know, it just seems like a hefty price-tag for a chance at something that I'm not socially competent enough to pull off.
>>
>>34086996
>I'd also have the be "that" 22 year old hitting on the 18 year olds
That's a good thing bro. Girls in uni always used to go for the older guys (especially if they had cars) when i was in undergrad.
>>
>>34087014

Eh, I guess that's true. I'm not sure a socially inexperienced, baby-faced, emaciated person like me could pull the "older guy" angle off. But it's something to consider I suppose.

At the very least anon, thanks for pointing out that it's an opportunity. I had convinced myself that the proper college ship had sailed.
>>
Is there anyone ITT that somehow managed to salvage their life?

I'm 19 and the more time passes, the more I feel trapped. How do I get out of this rut?
>>
>>34087051
Also, most unis have an induction/orientation week where there are tons of activities to get your social life started. Being in residence makes it even easier. Nobody gives a fuck about your past or who you are. It's a clean slate, starting over.
>>
better than me at 29 and barely lived. i spent half my life in my bedroom playing world of warcraft i expect.

i did a /played for all my characters a few years ago and it ended up being somewhere around 320 days, and that was my 2nd account.

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY DAYS

least im getting my shit together now but god damn i have wasted my youth
>>
>>34087056

Develop a plan for your future and work towards it. What are you interested in? If you can't think of anything, try dabbling in stuff.

>>34087157

Sorry anon.
>>
>>34087120

Phrased that way, it sounds pretty tempting.

>>34087157

That's what sucked most of my time away from me, anon. I started playing in Middle School. It was a fun game, but if I could change one thing in my life, it would be that.
>>
>>34086382
There was a certain block of time that almost made the rest of it worth it. I don't think it was a waste for the most part, or that I was supposed to do anything in particular. I think I'm wasting it now, I'm not growing in the direction I wanted to, or any other useful direction. And it's definitely beyond repair at this point.

In retrospect I'm glad that a lot of the things that happened did but I have no future unless something radically changes.
>>
>>34087120
There are no such things here in Italy
>>
>>34086382
wasted college
wasted my health
wasted few people i socialized with
wasted connection with family
broke
no future

tell me about wasting life, i feel like a master of it.
>>
yep

24 and just got accepted into community college

the counselor there really let me have it, he basically gave me a 40 minute wage slave vs NEET rant.

Saying how someone my age should be getting off from work and getting into a nice car by now

yikes!
>>
>>34087120
>>34086953

Eh, just looked into most proper colleges. The cutoff to apply was 11 days ago. I could apply next year and get in the year after, but I'd be 24.

Just kill me tbqh.
>>
Same here, blacked out at the end of a 3 day bender and ended up making myself kinda retarded for a while. Went from 80-90% in school without trying to 50-60% while trying. Its been about a year and a half since then and I've repaired a bit but nowhere near where I used to be. Now i just neet it up living with my dad, constantly getting bitched out to get a job by my family as well. The fucked part is that by some miracle i managed to hide this incident from literally everyone in my life, they all just think i must've caught autism over night and thats why i rarely leave the house. gotta love being 18 with no ambitions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.