[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally boyfriend >but I'm constantly concerned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x190px
>tfw finally boyfriend
>but I'm constantly concerned for his well-being
Whyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
gotta protect that paycheck, ya damn roastie.
>>
>>34086260
Welcome to relationships.

>You will never be truly free
>You will not have a lot of "you" time any more
>You will always be judged and scrutinised at a level mostly unseen
>Your boyfriend will always do things wrong according to you
>Your finances will become a bit more strained

On the upside, you get a companion, and sex.
>>
>>34086275
I'm a man, and original comment
>>
Father his children, then you'll be far less concerned about that
>>
>>34086260
>if you're a gril
protective mother instinct for shit you love or whatever
>if you're a fag/trap
mental illness
>>
>>34086296
So it's still worth it, right?
>>
>>34086311
Look, despite what I say, if you truly have chemistry, and you truly do love your partner, these things I mentioned will become minor inconveniences.

What matters is how both of you handle yourselves.

>t. Married man of 21 years (45 year old here)
>>
File: 1483753156154.jpg (56KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483753156154.jpg
56KB, 768x432px
>>34086324
Why is a 45 year old normalfag on r9k of all places?
>>
>>34086343
Been on here since 2007, on and off. It's more of a getaway when I'm at work or such.
>>
>>34086299
why do faggots get all the dubs
>>
>>34086353
Kek has smiled upon us or something
>>
>>34086310
I love when you guys keep calling it a mental illness. Gonna enjoy when I can collect those delicious tax dollars and transition for free lmfao
>>
>>34086260
When I had a gf long ago I was always worried I'd turn on the news and see her named as a dead in a tragic accident of some sort.
>>
>>34086362
If dubs kek loves fags
>>
>>34086260
That sounds like a great feeling though.
>>
>>34086324
Do you pay his bills?
>>
>>34086447
My wife's son does
>>
>>34086260
That means you're a good girlfriend.
>>
>>34086387

It's a mental illness just like being antisocial is. We don't pay for antisocial people to go on killing sprees though. The best treatment for trannies is to put them through intensive inpatient with sex role modeling classes so they learn how to be a man. Since fMRI shows a lot of similarity with mood disorders and schizotypal shit a mood stabilizer and or some kind of antipsychotic would help with the delusions of wanting to be the wrong sex.
>>
>>34086431
It's not great because I feel helpless and I'm not sure how far I can go without alienating him or hurting his feelings.
>>
>>34086464

She (((male))) has a penis. That's like the definition of worst girlfriend ever.
>>
>>34086506
The key is to relax.
>>
>>34086506
Just treat your feelings like a special but delicate butterfly bro. Handle not only him but them with care. I'm sure it will all work out.
>>
>tfw boyfriend
>cuddled, kissed and shit
>best feeling i've ever had
>winter break
>start to wonder if we're still together since he hasn't said anything in almost 2 weeks

It gets worse, OP. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>34086260
Would any trap actually want a permanent neet bf?
asking for a friend
>>
>>34086387
All that money down the noose.
>>
>>34086571
>permanent neet bf
no
>>
>>34086571
>Permanent failure

kek not even mentally deranged blokes who pretend to be women want a guy who can't even life
>>
>>34086260
tfw finally boyfriend but constantly worried he's gonna cheat on me cause I'm insecure as fuck
>>
>>34086685
>>34086696
How is that a failure? life means nothing in the end anyway
damned male roasties
>>
>>34086387
It turns me on when cute trannies cuck me so I win again you mentally ill fag
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.