[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can virgin girls menstruate? The hymen should block the blood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: vagina.jpg (147KB, 603x434px) Image search: [Google]
vagina.jpg
147KB, 603x434px
How can virgin girls menstruate? The hymen should block the blood flow, right?

More proof virgin girls do not exists?
>>
>>34085969
Seriously guys that don't know about female anatomy should not be able to reproduce
>>
>>34085969
You think the hymen blocks the entire vaginal opening? o i am laffin, you men are hysterical.
>>
>>34086030
not an agreement.
>>
>>34086030
Lmao nice one homegirl so true +1 like
>>
>>34086030
>impying anyone here will reproduce
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (210KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
210KB, 489x500px
>>34085969
>He thinks the vagina is completely sealed off for however long until the hymen is broken
>>
>>34085969
I never wondered that, but seeing your question made me curious. It turns out the hymen only covers most of the opening, not all of it.

Femanons shut the fuck up, knowing this is like being able to tell what the inside of a cave looks like from just a photo of its pitch-black entrance.
>>
I sure hope you are desperate for (you)s and you aren't really this retarded. The hymen has holes in it. Look up types of hymen membranes. It's the reason some females may or may not have more blood, pain, or "pop" when their hymen breaks.
>>
>>34086129
This isn't covered in biology textbooks and we've neber had incentive to look it up.
>>
File: 1433878939827.png (241KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1433878939827.png
241KB, 600x857px
>>34086129
How am I supposed to know this if I've never seen a vagina and never popped any girl's cherry?
>>
>>34086146
>>34086175
>Not having a deflowering fetish
Total plebs.
>>
>>34086175

How about looking it up on the internet instead of posing the question to a bunch of other people who've never seen a vagina either.
>>
>>34086201
>having fetish you cant materialize
Sure thing anon, i have a fetish for
>fucking leprechaun while getting shat on by pegasus and being watched by centaur
>>
why do roasties exist?
>>
>>34086235
The only thing I can't materialize is consent, Anon.
>>
>>34086284
To be creampied for the sake of procreation
>>
>>34086303
that's innies
>>
>>34085969
>The hymen should block the blood flow, right?

So you needed to make ALL women look like whores so badly that you decided to make yourself look like a complete retard instead of actually doing a google search on how vaginas work. Wow.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.