[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't love my wife I only married her because I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I don't love my wife
I only married her because I'm too mentally crippled to support myself
I'll never be free
I'll just live this life until I can work up the nerve to kill myself

make this an off your chest thread or whatever, I don't give a shit
>>
>>34085185
is this picture a diagram of something op? care to explain?
>>
how did you even find this place dude
>>
Pic od her?
>>
>>34085185
>make this an off your chest thread or whatever, I don't give a shit

4chan made me terrified of hapa kids, and now that I have a traditional Asian gf who is otherwise perfect I worry that I'd never be able to love our sons
>>
>>34085223
>4chan made me terrified of hapa kids
How did it do that? What about them terrifies you?
>>
I rolled shitty stats in the world. I try not to think about it too much because it's fucked. I'm depressed, maybe, but not all that suicidal because my life isn't all that bad and it could be a lot worse.

>>34085185
>to support myself
Financially you mean?
Was there no other way to make it work out besides marrying her?
>>
>>34085223
>actual issues about your future child's genetics
>not adopting
You're part of the single biggest problem in this world; overpopulation. Also, you're being an ass to your future kid by bringing him into this world with potentially shit genes.
>>
>>34085693
>overpopulation
Malthusianists have been warning us all about overpopulation for thousands of years. None of their fears have materialized yet.

We need as many humans as we can possibly get without destroying our planet.
Imagine how terrible this world would be if we didn't have the tastes and needs of billions of humans to work with.
>>
>>34085185
>I'm too mentally crippled to support myself
aka NEET, i assume? If yes then i have been in your shoes for 4 and a half years.

The last 2 or so years were spent resenting her, hating her while also loving her at the same time.

Long story short i ended up locked up in a violent section in a psych ward for a month cause i had psychosis from all that shit.

And even when she visited me in the mental ward and brang me food, cigs and shit, one visit (mostly due to delusions of being persecuted by mafia inmates though) i broke up with her, COMPLETELY stonefaced (might had something to do with the horse-numbing injections and pills i was under though) while she cried.

I got released, realized that i broke up with her only due to delusions and guess what buddy? She said that i was completely right when i said (drugged out of my mind, surrounded by criminals) that she needs to be single right now.

Then she said that lately she was feeling like my mother instead of gf and that her psychologist (i seriously doubt it) agreed that her love for me wasnt lovers love but maternal love.

So...i dont really have to spell my advice to you out loud, do i OP?
>>
>>34085223
>I worry that I'd never be able to love our sons
Don't worry anon. You're programmed to
>>
>>34085223
Ahahahahaha wow you are on a new level of pathetic. I guess we can both find consolation in the fact that natural selection works and people like you will not procreate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.