[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for typing with no correction to your original

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: a1592246457_16.jpg (88KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1592246457_16.jpg
88KB, 700x700px
This thread is for typing with no correction to your original inyention, I want this to be a strem of purr conscioussneww
>>
ok, so it shall be.

i find this lacking.
>>
what the fuck is this just stop
>>
fucking reptard go fck yuorself
>>
ok I will start with no interruptions I will se where this takes me lets seee i made a stupid comment on a bunny to the sea I really feel sad where can I get new shoes I think that the pressure to continue typing sort of dilutes the raw intention behind what I'm doing because I don't have enough time to get into a trance-like state where it all just comes out. I still feel the pressure, the inhibition, it's everywhere it follows me like a fucking ghost tapping my shoulder telling me who to be and what to do and who I can talk to and what I can talk to them about fuck fuck fuck I hate it I wish I could just be honest but my body hates it it tries to kill me when I'm honest. How are you today OP? do you ever wonder what the people who post here are -really- like? so many of them probably have crazy shit buried under the meme-mask you're presented with. i wish I could get back in the game and go to that beauitful place where life is interesitng and things have meaning I don't even know what the fuck happened I feel as though I'm teetering on this dangerous edge where all of the color in my life is -just about to be- sucked out and I have to do something quick to preven that from happening. I just want for everything to be happy what the fuck why not right? I guess someone has a problem with that. We never get to be who we want to be it makes me so sad okay im done.
>>
>>34085020
I can ieentiry with that feel ing
>>
Let's see what happens if I just keep typing I think it will lead to something interesting I am doing this to pass the time while I tryo fall asleep b/c I have chronic insomina that causes me to fall asleep at 6 AM even though I have class and how am I supposed to accomplish anything in life If I can't even wake up sooner than the early afternoon OP my life is a disaster and this thread is a cry for help
>>
>>34085093
>and this thread is a cry for help
everything is a cry for help. everything everything everything. the desolation, the predation the food eating and the crying and the hairstyling and all of that is a cry for help

what do you do when everyone needs help but can't be the one who gives help

there's some deep untouchable place that needs to be seen and heard you know?
>>
File: 1483352904693.jpg (581KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483352904693.jpg
581KB, 1200x1600px
>>34084938
i wish i could break up with my good for nothing bf who s poor and doesnt ever look for a job but im too weak mentally to do it and he just he s the type to wait for me for 20 years so i cant ignnore him because he will wait like hachiko for the day i reoply and will stalk me 24/7 ficl you why did i have to get stuck with tihs bastard
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (1MB, 1000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
1MB, 1000x1504px
is this Ulysses style flow of conscioussneww?

That was my first thought.
My second thought was that probably nobody here reads.
>>
File: 1483516403007.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483516403007.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>34085196
don't act superior because yoju read Ulysses, its a normie tier book for litfag normies
>>
>>34085196
yes yes I will yes yes.
>>
File: 1482102461464.jpg (54KB, 669x471px) Image search: [Google]
1482102461464.jpg
54KB, 669x471px
>>34085196
>reading

now why would I do that?
>>
>>34085181
I would like to take your bf off your hands if that is okay with you but it is very difficult to evoke obsession wehn your target already has one so damn you might be shit out lof luck but good luck in any case you know count your blessings, be grateful for what you have

being loved by someone you don't want to love oyu is probably better than not being loved at all (usually, maybe), so long as that love is real

also poor guys are hot

>>34085196
I don't read kek ek I wish I did but it's odd to get started because I don't know where to start really
when I do reead it's very compelling and I wonder why I don't more often
>>
>>34085217
>uylsees is a nrmmal tier fag book for normies

nigga u cant just say ridiculous shit and expect it to float out into the air without any reisstance. that shit was retardedand u should be sashamed of yourself.
>>
ok but i dont make mistakes while im typing
>>
File: grerek.jpg (1MB, 3672x3024px) Image search: [Google]
grerek.jpg
1MB, 3672x3024px
>>34085248
START WITH THE GREEKS
T
S
T
A
R
T

W
I
T
H

T
H
E
G
GR
E
E
K
S
>>
>>34085275
that's good yo it might make you look less authentic but whatever it doesn't matter you know what you're doing better than anyone else

I like this mode of communication and wish there were more places for it to occur so freely in daily life
>>
>>34084938
alright so the point is to just keep typing and whatever happens to come about just comes about huh? Alright well I'm doing it now and I have to say it's not very interesting, nothing much is happening, nothing much is coming about. No, there's nothing interesting for my mind to do or say. Sorry.
>>
>>34085269
fuckc off i read a bunch idiot toure retarded
>>
>>34085248
>also poor guys are hot

We opposite dat mow?
>>
This should be fun, when I'm typing on my phone I make a fickload of mistakes

Holy shit I've only made one spcfat
>>
>mfw I've been carrying this over to other threads accidentally
once you start oyou can't stop
it's addicting af
>>
>>34085370
m8 i never said u didnt read you re the one who got defnesive so what odes that say abot you :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>34085438
it says im the epitome of dumb but youre worser ya bimbo
>>
>>34085455
your mom is a bimbo I only found out this fact last night while you were sleeping and no one was looking
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.