[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prove my psychiatric nurse wrong? She claims cannabis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Cannabis_Sativa.jpg (287KB, 2800x2572px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis_Sativa.jpg
287KB, 2800x2572px
How do I prove my psychiatric nurse wrong? She claims cannabis causes anxiety and depression. I feel like beating up that stupid cow.
>>
Every person I know that is addicted to marijuana is depressed and becomes noticeably anxious upon cannabis withdrawal.
>>
You stop being a stoner faggot.
>>
File: k.jpg (14KB, 326x313px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
14KB, 326x313px
>>34084906
>stupid fucking druggie actually believes hes right
>>
Almost drug can cause anxiety/depression in certain people under certain circumstances.
>>
>>34084906
Anything that makes you euphoric will also make u feel like shit at some point
>>
It's another "anon discovers weed and thinks it's the best thing ever" episode

Just fucking stop
>>
She's right though.
If you have anxiety, it is a factor to make it worse.
>>
i smoke an eighth a week and ive been smoking for a long time a lot and i'm fine
>>
I'd start with getting the right kind of stick to hit her
>>
>>34084906
It does cause anxiety. As someone who smokes to help with anxiety, getting too high can cause a panic attack
>>
>>34084906
it will fuck you up but its good because you don't care anyway
>>
>>34084906
It can if used improperly.
If your psychiatric nurse is telling you to discontinue use there's probably a reason.
Try discontinuing for a few weeks and see if it helps.
>>
But so what if it does? Implying anxiety and depression aren't already staples of the sober life.
>>
>>34084906
You simply don't, because she's right in some way. If you keep your cannabis consumption at a "recreational" level, let's say on friday and saturday nights to chill out with you pals, you'll be fine. But take it from a guy that has been to a psych ward because of it : if you smoke daily you WILL get depressed and anxious with the right amount.

I'll answer any questions if you guys have any, I'm pretty passionate about this topic
>>
>>34084906
It depends on the cannabis, as there are lots of psychoactive compounds which different strains have in different amounts. And of course different people react differently.

But the short answer is: she's right. The long term effects generally do include anxiety and depression.

Worse still, because the short term effects tend to be the opposite, people with anxiety and depression tend to self medicate with cannabis, which worsens the anxiety and depression.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.