[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be in love with childhood friend >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Noirjak.jpg (7KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
Noirjak.jpg
7KB, 255x233px
>be me
>be in love with childhood friend
>she's been dating a Chad for 2 years
>they're relationship has either ended or it's about to
>she starts talking to me
>alludes to still having feelings for me
>I'm a writer so I figure fuck it
>I'll write her a poetry book about my feelings for her
>still don't know if I should give it to her
>scared of the rejection
>but tired of having no gf

What should I do?
>>
think for a second who'ou're asking
>>
>giving a girl poetry

This is pretty much the most beta cringy shit you could give to a girl
>>
Just do it.

Unmuted.
>>
>they're

It's 1 in the morning and I've been drinking. Cut me some slack.
>>
>>34084738
>childhood friend
tell me about your relationship
>>
File: cool_guard.png (50KB, 202x235px) Image search: [Google]
cool_guard.png
50KB, 202x235px
It's very clear to me.

Give it to her. Don't even try to go into a relationship with her.

And then keep on writing. You're a writer, practice your trade!!
And don't take her. You're second choice to her. In her mind, you'll be compared and since she chose you in this case, you'll never live up anyway.

Be very strict in not even making her your gf. And then keep on writing.
>>
>>34084738
Just do it anon.
Worst case, you embarrass yourself
Best case you get a gf
>>
>>34084738
This will not end well

If you have feeling for her you need to tell her in person OP. This is basically the equivalent of texting her a confession, in fact it's like the old school version of that lol
>>
>>34084738
Literally every poet ever in history was depressed and alone. As much as the sentiment is beautiful she clearly doesn't deserve something so thought out and divine.
>>
>>34084766
Some girls get all gooey over that shit, and I know she's one of those girls.

>>34084774
We've been best friends since we were 9 years old. Now we're 20. About 4 years ago, I became homeless and we grew distant. When we started talking again, she was dating another dude and seemed happy. We usually casually talk, but recently she's been really flirty with me.
>>
>>34084789
Well it's not like I'm gonna give it to her and walk away. I was gonna confess everything to her, give her the book, then see what happens next.
>>
>>34084783
I know what you mean, but I'm genuinely in love with her and it's been that way for years. It'd be really hard to.
>>
>>34084819
Here's the thing my man

Women absolutely detest when men spill their emotions all over them. It evokes a natural emotion of disgust, and women act from their emotions primarily.
What you should do is play it cool, and ask her on a date, go get dinner together or do something where you can talk to each other.
What you need to do is make it clear you are attracted to her, but you need to SHOW her, not tell her.
You gotta spark that attraction to you within her, show her you're a worthy partner and make her laugh and shieet.
Really man, confessions of love never work like in the animes.
>>
Post a little, let us see what it's like.
>>
>>34084900
I'm already worried that she'll hate it. I don't want to add the embarrassment of everyone on /r9k/ making fun of me too desu
>>
Honestly just fucking don't if she hates it you'll never get over the fact that things might have been different if you didn't give her the poem. plus if she likes you she likes you?
>>
>>34084738
Sending her a poetry book about your mushy beta feelings for her would be as effective as sending her an unwanted dick pic. You'll be seen as a creep, not as a "sweetheart".

She'll be disgusted.
>>
>>34084855
Then do the hard thing.

Don't take sloppy seconds, proliferate yourself.

>>34084920
Good luck being a writer with that attitude.
You must be at it all the time and not give a shit.

>>34084951
Why do you guys put that one woman over what he does. That's so retarded. He's probably not even 25.
Every day, thousands of women turn 18.
>>
>>34084971
>Every day, thousands of women turn 18.

thats actually sadly inspirational
>>
>>34084738
POST POETRY OP DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>34084956
sending a dick pic got me laid once so fuck off mr tinypenis
>>
>>34084738
>"aww that's so cute, you're my best friend anon"
>she never reads it since she thinks it's cringy shit
>you can feel embarrassed about it for the rest of your life
>>
File: Screenshot_20170106-053134.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-053134.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>34084738
Alright buddy here's how you can use your skill and get her attention write poetry about things that get her attention if you know her well enough you can write interesting stuff unless you're a hack. That would show her you're not a mushy beta faggot but a romantic I'm talking about themes that interest her what does she watch listen to etc take those themes incorporate it into your poetry but don't make this the main thing show her you're capable of being the man and the romantic. That is Chad the false romantic but the man of the house can you be the man in the house OP?
>>
This is a terrible idea. It's omega as fuck and will dry her vag up as if you'd poured sand into it. Even if she loves poetry, it's a dumb idea. She wants to be seduced, not handed an omega males book of fee fees to read.
>>
>>34084806

She wouldn't be fucking chad if she were into that shit.
>>
Tbqh, I just can't see this having any sort of romantic, fairytale-outcome. She's more likely to feel overwhelmed with pressure and back away altogether, I'd say.

Even if she did have feelings for you, this will probably scare her away.

If you do happen to proceed as planned, expect a polite and possibly very awkward rejection at the very best.. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34084738

At least ask her if she's into poetry/literature before you think about handing it to her.
>>
Tell her how you feel.

Dont give her the poetry. Damn you anon you have a chance. Do it for us!
>>
Give it to her and also forget her.
>>
>>34084738
>>34084806
>>34084920
do not ever give a girl poetry
this is a thing that should be in schools
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.