[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys learn an effective martial art? It'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bimbos.jpg (35KB, 640x480px)
bimbos.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Why don't you guys learn an effective martial art? It'll temper your mind and you can beat up women who are mean to you in ways that won't leave heavy bruising.

She says something hurtful or she rejects you and pow, you go for the kata guruma.
>>
2nd dan in Taekwondo. place i go to just closed down :(
>>
>>34084215
Why would I use martial arts to beat up innocents
>>
>>34084215
Why use fists when broad head spears are a thing
And maces
And morning stars
And halberd
And long ass machetes
And guns
Fuck outta here
Oh and napalm
>>
>>34084215
Is there something stegonografically hidden in that image?
>>
>>34084282
Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.
>>
>>34084282
Mall ninja detected
>>
>>34084241
>women
>innocent

originally
>>
Because I'm a frail skeletal osteoporosis tranny and if I punched someone I would probably explode
>>
>martial arts
>effective
Lmao
>>
>>34084215
"Martial arts" are a fucking meme. If you want to learn how to beat people up learn how to box.
>>
>>34084304
>doesn't understand innocent
>>
>>34084282

How many people you plan on killing, exactly?

I'm not saying go out and kill people.
>>
>>34084327
>implying boxing isn't a martial art
>>
>>34084327
Boxing is a martial art you bone head. You are correct though boxing is one of the only nonmeme martial arts and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to get into martial arts.
>>
>>34084327

>retard thinks I'm not also including boxing within this sphere

I'm using the term "martial art" as a big umbrella term to learn how to fight. You can be as pedantic as you want because boxing is technically a "combat sport", but martial arts can be combat sports and combat sports can be martial arts. You're not learning things that aren't also taught in other fighting arts out there. Boxing is ultimately just another rigorous, taught form of pugilism. Same goes for Muay Thai.

Not knocking boxing at all, boxing IS great, but shake off these dumb ideas that striking is somehow not the same as being a MARTIAL artist. Key is in the word "martial."
>>
If you aren't doing bjj then what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>34084536

that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M&ab_channel=AntonNilsson
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.