[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow some balls and try to strike up conversation with girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>grow some balls and try to strike up conversation with girls
>talk to 2 girls in uni class last week
>say hi and ask them what their names are and what classes they're taking
>they say their names and then tell me their classes
>ask one about her hobbies
>"i like netflix reading sports gym blabla"
>say "oh that's cool i like music and art and stuff"
>she says "cool"
>"yeah"
>never talk to them again

This happens every single time how does Chad go beyond this?
>>
>>34084138
Your post made me chuckle OP good job
>>
File: 1467144745185.jpg (38KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1467144745185.jpg
38KB, 500x471px
>not making a light joke about Netflix and chilling

>not asking the boring bitch what shows she's watching

Trial n error fgt
>>
Yeah, at that point I'd use that to talk about shows I'm/ they're watching. Use it to get to know what stuff they like. Capeshit for Jessica Jones/ Daredevil/ Luke Cage, scifi for stuff like Expanse, etc.
>>
>>34084138
Don't waste your time on basic bitches with generic hobbies and zero motivation to do her part in a conversation. She'd be doing the dead starfish in bed anyway.
>>
>>34084138
fucking this happens with me every single time
>>
>>34084138
This is why I don't even try talking to girls

I guess you're supposed to charm her into liking you somehow? I have no clue how to make a woman laugh, my humor is too autistic for roasties tastes.
>>
>>34084138
>>"i like netflix reading sports gym blabla"

I'm no chad, but you could ask her what she watches on netflix or what books she reads.

>Oh, I watch/read x y and z

Then you tell her she has retarded pleb tastes and isn't worth your time
>>
reminder that if you are still confining yourself to heterosexual relationships you are playing right into the jews' hands
the jews want to confine man to monogamous heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position
they want to make sexual activity a form of slavery
the jews have been fighting hard to prevent man from discovering true sexuality for millenia
only now, after centuries of hard work, are we finally turning the tides against the hebrew, reclaiming our heritage
our fathers fucked eachother in the ass, and now we fuck eachother in the ass
when you fuck a man in the ass, you are driving a nail into the palm of the zionistic israeli super-state
every kiss shared between gay lovers' lips is a kiss of death sealing the jews into the coffin the white man has built through homoerotic dialogue and through the labor of sweaty palms
HIV is a gift to be shared freely among the white community
every infected man is an insult into the jews' face, a proof of resistance, that we have overthrown his bindings and have created our own culture, our own way of life
the jew has tried to manipulate us into thinking that he hates heterosexuality, and that he is working to sabotage us with homosexuality, but homosexuality is a WHITE NATIONALIST invention, passed down from our fathers to us

do NOT buy into the jew's lies
>>
>>34085569
>take the rainbow pill
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.