[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Trump >whole world is saying you hired hookers to piss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: mouth.jpg (281KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
mouth.jpg
281KB, 599x780px
>Be Trump
>whole world is saying you hired hookers to piss on a bed and watch hentai
>you know it's not true and are staggered by the idiocy
>tell them it's not true and they just say: "well, that proves it."

Yeesh, can't even imagine that feel.
>>
>>34083755
Kek let it go myman.
>>
>>34083755
Trump masturbates with anime?
>>
>>34083755
>Le trash hillbilly is found doing trash hillbilly things.

He lived in New York for years but is still trash. Shows that you can't buy class.
>>
>>34083755
>whole world is saying you hired hookers to piss on a bed and watch hentai

This by far is the funniest shit to come out of these elections aside from jeb getting destroyed through the primaries.
>>
File: daftrei.png (731KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
daftrei.png
731KB, 960x540px
>>34083784
no he pays russian hookers to watch it with him, read the news but seriously don't read the news it's all fake.
>>
>>34083818
Do you think we've memed too much? Life is becoming some bizarre greentext story.
>>
>>34083818
They call him Hitler, and it's like, Hitler didn't have to put up with even half this obnoxious bullshit. I really think they gotta tone it down a little.
>>
>>34083821
watch him? doing what? watching anime?
>>
File: trumpepe.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.png
92KB, 300x300px
>>34083755
>Be Trump
>hire filthy slavshit hookers and have them piss all over you
>media finds out, exposes you for being a pathetic pervert
>your only defense is "lol thas not true" and "fake news lmao"
>alt-rightards eat it up just like all your other blatant lies
>>
>>34083842
>Russians hack dnc
>Trump criticizes intelligence community
>intelligence community "leaks" intelligence
>everybody acts surprised
>>
File: golddiger.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
golddiger.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>34083886
Even if it is true which it probably isn't because of the whole no proof thing, there's literally nothing wrong with watching hentai and hiring russian hookers to watch it with you and also pissing on beds.

Liberals always talk about sexual liberation and all that, with their LBQTIAKSLAISM, but the second someone they don't like does some sexual deviancy it's the end of the world. You're not supposed to attack people over that, it's immoral.
>>
>>34083811
Trump is the definition of upper class New York elite.

What are you fucking talking about you dumb leftist.
>>
>>34083886
>when you literally cannot prove you HAVEN'T done something if the only proof you've done something is someone saying you HAVE done it.
>>
>>34083911
Well, I'm glad they've pissed off Trump enough like the idiots they are that hell finally shut down all those spy agencies that don't have a right to exist.
>>
>>34083932
Nah, people say the real elite never liked him because he's new money and they are old money which doesn't really make sense, but whatever. That guy has a hard knock life. First he becomes a billionaire and no one accepts him in the billionaire club and so he goes and becomes president and people still treat him like shit. It's saddening.
>>
>>34083941
Hopefully not before they leak the video of the whores pissing on the donlad
>>
>>34083755
are you honestly so fucking miserable that you are feeling on the behalf of trump? lmao u fucking idiot
>>
>>34083930
No one's saying it's the end of the world, we're just pointing at a national disgrace and having a hearty chuckle.
>>
>>34083930
Even if it isn't true which it probably is because of the whole ponderous track record of lying thing, there's literally everything wrong with watching hentai and hiring russian hookers to watch it with you and also pissing on beds.

Conservatards always talk about morals and family and all that, with their "muh degeneracy", but the second someone they like does some sexual deviancy it's the summer of love again. You're not supposed to be a hypocrite like that, it's immoral.
>>
It's true but /r9k/ is flooded with people who've gotten btfo in arguments by republicans and traps, so expect this thread to be full of faggots
>>
>>34083755
>be a reactionary neo-neo-conservative alternative Right pseudo-racial warhawk who left his containment board /pol/

>aimlessly ramble about half-baked political ideas in devotion to a man who doesn't even acknowledge my existence

>nobody cares and everybody thinks i'm dumb

Yeesh, I really, really, really, really, really, can't even imagine that feel
>>
>>34083964
>inherited millions and an already-successful and well established real estate firm
>now a billionaire and soon-to-be POTUS
>claims that some other billionaires don't like him for some reason
>new money
>hard knock life
>saddening
>>
>>34083938
>There is a story in politics, commonly attributed to Lyndon B. Johnson, about how LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig fucker."
>"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."
>>
>>34083997
Pissing on a bed obama slept in and letting shitskins pour into your country are two entirely different things.

I'd vote for a guy who hired hookers to piss on presidential suite beds as long as he built a wall.
>>
File: 1478967507877.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1478967507877.png
22KB, 804x743px
even trump himself stated that he was very proud of how a lot of the media reacted to the news. if you even watch his own press conference, its one of the first things he says.

stop it.
>>
>>34084040
>I didn't do the thing I'm being attacked over, fuck off
>LOOK HE ACKNOWLEDGED IT'S A RUMOR. HE DID DO IT

are you actually autistic?
>>
>>34083876
yeah, watch anime
>>
>>34084063
Missed the "muh morals" thing on? Rage on you bed pissing niggerfaggot
>>
File: tents.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tents.png
1MB, 849x1200px
>>34084035
Look, if I gave you a million hammers, would you say it's easy to turn it into a billion hammers?
>>
>>34084073
>watching the news

fuck off, I don't watch liars
>>
>>34084126
by "news", i was clearly talking about the buzzfeed article. "news" wasnt a very good word for it.

this thread is pointless and trump would not advocate it. he was proud that the fake story was met with heavy disbelief by the public, media in general.
>>
>>34084115
>sell one million hammers
>buy hammer factory
>build and sell hammers
>become billionaire and have a billion hammers
>run for president
>win
>people on a laotian kite-flying chatroom worship your every move and post ridiculous false equivalencies about your privileged upbringing
>>
In a less political sense, being accused of a crime I didnt do is one of my biggest fears. Fuck that noise.
>>
>feelio when no trump bf to grab you by the pussy
>>
>>34084286
>Forgot to repay the hammers

Failure.
>>
>>34084088
Nigger do you not understand politics?
>>
>>34083755
There is absolutely nothing wrong with watching hentai and hiring hookers to piss on your bed if you're a good politician who can keep the peace. Seriously personality politics are lame.
>>
>>34083845
He's got the patience of a saint if he doesn't start murderering these idiots. They really caught him between a rock and a hard place, cause if he starts killing them they can say they were right about him being Hitler, but it'd be like Jews building their own gas chamber, stepping inside, and handing you the remote to activate it, and then saying to you that they raped your mom last night.

Biggest bait of all time.
>>
File: o.198378.jpg (51KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
o.198378.jpg
51KB, 1200x720px
>be trump
>get pissed on by hookers
>return home
>open Berlusconi shrine
>"one day... I'll be like you, sexual scandal Sempai"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.