[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another year alone >loneliness gets the better of me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: images (47).jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>another year alone
>loneliness gets the better of me and decide to try stupid POF again
>click the check next to every single pic
>send out dozens of messages
>one reply from over 30 unattractive obese mother of 3
>short conversation
>peters out, shes not interested
why does it have to be so fucking hard
>>
Most of these women are using online dating for self-gratification. All I get are 3/10s and fucking black women.
>>
>>34083114
i would take anyone with a vagina at this point.
>>
>>34083075
I feel in this sense maybe you should be just a tad bit more picky. Maybe the conversation fluttered out since you really don't have much in common with a chubby mother of three.

Don't just go after anyone with a vag. That's how you get aids, anon.
>>
File: 1303561197494s.jpg (3KB, 87x126px) Image search: [Google]
1303561197494s.jpg
3KB, 87x126px
>>34083335
not even. we had lots in common. both were homebodies who didn't drink, both like boardgames and true crime documentaries..
i don't care about the aids either i'll risk it
>>
>>34083335
and how the fuck can i be picky if she was the only goddamn roastie that even gave me a chance to chat with them
>>
>>34083429

I honestly have never tried Internet dating so I don't know. Can it be the way your profile is set up?
>>
>>34083459
possible. it's relatively melancholy. i said i was lonely and haven't made a meaningful connection with another person in a long time. maybe it comes off too desperate but i thought it was necessary to be honest and ideally that's the kind of woman i want to attract, one that's going to be okay with that.
>>
>>34083525
I think it is something you should be open with, but I probably would not put that in the opening text.

In this situation, I would say attract as many as you can and go from there. The connections and basis of understanding will come when you get to know them.

In my opinion, some women are just going to be scared off reading that. They might interpret that there is something wrong with you since you haven't been able to form meaningful relationships within the past.
>>
>>34083525
And if you do want a fresh set of eyes on your profile, I can look it over. I am not trying to be creepy but I can offer a different perspective.
>>
>>34083662
well I guess I'll give this another go...I'm a pretty introverted kind of guy despite working in hospitality, I probably won't be initiating many conversations.
I spend most of my free time puttering around my empty house trying to pass time and distract from the loneliness...not gonna lie it's been a long time since I've had a meaningful connection with another human being... I miss that.
I'm kind of an old school geek and used to be an anime weeb, started learning japanese in University even. I spend an unhealthy amount of time staring at computer screens, I'm kind of hoping to find someone either give me a reason to break that habit, or to have a cuddle and join in it with me, I don't really care which.
I'm currently looking forward to the end of winter, I intend to go set up a campsite on some of my family's farmland, just to have a place to get away, and reconnect with nature I guess.
>>
>>34083745
yea reading it again now it sounds pretty sad..
>>
>>34083745
Oh lord. You are making me feel all types of sadness haha.

You seem like a sweet enough guy. Don't give up. It can be hard though. I think of that is the type of woman you are looking for, it might be harder to find them on a dating site. The ones that fit that category are also the Neets that stay in.

I think a trip like that would do you good. It sounds very relaxing and comforting :)
>>
>>34083810
well any suggestions as to lighten it up a bit?
but yea i don't want a bubbly stacy bimbo, that's one reason i wanted it to be a little sad but i think i went a bit overboard.
>>
>>34083854
Well, first question is how old are you?

For men in their 20s, I would say begin with a bit of light humor and then cover basic lifestyle (job, education, etc) and interests. At this age dating is more carefree. Lots more chances to explore different types of women both sexually and emotionally.

For men older than that, I think that it is more straight to business. They know their likes and know what type of women they want to share their life with. The women browsing want to know that the men are stable emotionally and financially. They had their youth to play and want something more serious..

Of course, I might just be making this shit up. I am just writing from what I think.
>>
>>34083958
I'm 32...and yes the financial aspect is why i specifically mentioned my house...not many people my age own their own houses these days. I've got a picture of my wearing my work suit on my profile, but not as my main.. i'm a hotel manager and that is in my profile as well.
maybe i should add some kind of anecdote from my years of working nights in a hotel...but most of those stories involve like crackheads and hookers though..
>>
>>34084041
Maybe save the hooekers and crackheads for a later story. I guess it does give you something to share on a date night haha.

What does it say currently? (If you don't mind posting.)
>>
Hmmm let's check out some profiles of the ladies near me

>FULL TIME MOMMY!
>love my 5 kids! anther bub on the way
>if u dont like kids DONT MESSAGE ME
>im a single mom looking to m-
>STAY AT HOME MOMMA
>>
>>34084076
this is it >>34083745 i haven't changed anything yet
>>
>>34084081
yea, honestly i don't know how to act around kids, they bug me out and make me nervous. if i ever were to date a single mother i'm sure it probably wouldn't go too well once i meet her squealing broodlings.
>>
>>34083075
OP i can get you a young subservient 7/10 and up skinny girl white, Hispanic or eastasian for a fee. Post a throw away email and use a proxy. I will contact you shortly
>>
>>34084111
Oh.....oh god. Like literally all of that needs to go. If you give me a few minutes maybe I can outline a short new one.
>>
>>34084195
lol really that bad huh
>>
>>34084195
i guess i was writing it from a pretty bad place
>>
>>34084211
Yes. It was really bad. I know I would not have matched with you and I have very low standards for a woman haha

Maybe something like:

Hello. My name is --- and I am 32 years old. I currently work in the Hospitality industry as a ----.

I am looking for a nice women who is looking for a serious relationship. I would like someone who can connect with me not only with my hobbies, but in life in general.

Though I lead a more introverted life, I am still a fun guy. I enjoy -----.

Here's to the future and the blossoming relationship we can have.

It is cheesy, but it is much sweeter than what you had. Much more approachable.
>>
>>34083393
I have that in common with you two. Doesn't mean we should FUCK famalam
>>
>>34084362

okay i'll give it a try. thanks for your help i do appreciate it.
i guess the honesty isn't always a virtue kek
>>
>>34084366
want to see my dick?
>>
>>34084402
No problem. Good luck out there in the scary world of dating.
>>
>>34084417
Whip it out. Then set that as your profile pic.
>>
I made a profile on a couple of dating sites a few weeks ago to see what I could find.

>single mothers
>women who are barely literate
>"party animal" women
>fat women
>feminists and other assorted SJW bullshit
>"open relationship"
>literal whores
>other various normies

What is this shit?
Where are the normal women?
>>
>>34084524
Married or dating
>>
>>34084419
ty.
well this is what i'm going with for now if you're still here.
Hello, My name is anon, I'm a pretty introverted kind of guy despite working in hospitality, I'm just looking for a nice woman for a serious relationship and to connect with on both our hobbies and in life.
I'm kind of an old school geek and I spend an unfortunate amount of time puttering around the house and staring at computer screens, I'm kind of trying to break that habit and maybe discover some new hobbies, and to travel eventually as well, I've always wanted to see Japan and Ireland.

I'm currently looking forward to the end of winter, I intend to go set up a campsite on some of my family's farmland, just to have a place to get away, and reconnect with nature I guess, I've become too comfortable being a homebody and I'm ready to start finding new adventures.
>>
>>34084575
>Referring to yourself as introverted

I hope you are 6'4", ripped as fuck and swinging a baseball bat between your legs, or else you're fucked on the first line. Women date SOLELY for social status, and introversion refuses social status.
>>
>>34083075
>another year alone
>tries to find company on a hookup service

That's not the way to go anon. Pussy ain't gonna disperse the loneliness.
>>
>>34084597
well i'm 6'3 but not ripped or chad handsome no
>>
>>34084575
Yeah. Better, but still needs work.

Instead of saying you putter around looking at screens all depressed like say this:

"Currently I spend a lot of time on the computer. I am looking to change that and explore new hobbies. I would really love to travel and see Japan and Ireland."

Also, leave on a higher note. You're still ending your profile with a depressing message.

Oh, also fix your grammar and comma usage. Smart guys get more matches.
>>
>>34083075

>my dick is 4"

Will I ever find a girl who isn't unsatisfied with that. Fuck.
>>
>>34084645
Just get good an oral and you're golden.
>>
File: 1484146452108.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484146452108.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>34083075
Even a used up roastie isn't interested in u.
>>
>>34084644
guh why does everything have to be so happy....
>>
>>34084795
It doesn't. Just turn into a depressing prick once you actually land the woman.

I am just trying to help you out here. It's what women want to hear. Or maybe change the way you meet them and just go after other degenerates
>>
>>34084822
i know and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, i'm just a bitter old man and all the happy sunshine smiley stuff just kind of makes me sick now...but I guess I have to accept that not many people share that bleak world view...and it's a woman repellant.
Ty again I am very appreciative of your help.
>>
>>34084868
No problem. I mean I am dead inside as well but the Zoloft helps with that haha.

Just give me a few years and I probably will be right there with you.
>>
>>34084889
oh hey i like animals, particularly cats. that's a happy normie thing i can put in there, something about wanting pets again.
>>
>>34084943
That is a perfectly acceptable and normie thing to include.

Sniff* I am so proud. My little messed up Anon is growing up.
>>
>>34084993
yeah always the late bloomer. i'll reach chad status yet.
>>
>>34085025
I mean now your just pushing it. Don't get to crazy.

And see. Talk like this with a woman and you'll be okay! Silly, a little self- deprecating. Perfect.
>>
>>34085068
kek that was a lil joke...i honestly don't have much difficulty interacting with women anymore other than finding things to talk about before the convo peters out.
>>
>>34085110
Yeah man. I am fucking bored of you already.

And I told you earlier. When it gets really boring that's when you share a crackhead story.
>>
>>34085164
well shit i didn't realize i was on the clock here, i'd be more motivated to be interesting if there were more of a chance i'd get laid
>>
>>34085230
I mean you probably have an equal chance with me and the mom with three kids. Haha jk.

I mean for all you know I am also another 32 year old man. Sup brother.
>>
>>34085268
kek at this point probably. maybe i should just go gay or something it would probably be way less aggravating. I had a gay guy proposition me in the hotel once. He said he couldn't figure out how to use his fridge so I had to go up there, and he came out of the bathroom naked with a hard on. how's that for an anecdote for you.
>>
>>34085340
Just start stretching out your bum now and you'll be good to go.

But really, that is hilarious. What did you do? Join in or run away in terror? I need more of your terrible stories Anon. I am going to be upset when this thread 404s..
>>
>>34085385
I was looking at his fridge when he came out of the bathroom...his fridge was working fine ofc. He stood right next to me and said he just saved his pubic hair and asked me how it looked...
I looked, and I said it looks fine, and i'm sorry but i have to go back to work, and I gtfo.
if i hadn't of looked it'd of been rude...right?
>>
>>34085433
shaved**
oregeneo
>>
>>34085433
Oh, defiantly rude. Poor guy got all beautiful for you and you didn't even have the decency to stay.

I mean I am a little upset now. I never have had a creeper hit on me at work. Time to change professions!
>>
>>34085493
yea if only he'd have been a trap then the story would be worthy of 4chan..
oh well working night shift in a hotel will do that I promise you.
>>
>>34085544
90% sure he would have been willing to put on a dress for you.

Well Anon. It was great talking with you. Heading to bed. If you do want to keep me updated on your dating woes or care to share more terrible stories, here's a throwaway email. Up to you! [email protected]
>>
>>34085608
Okay I may do that, ty again.
>>
>>34084661

Is getting good at oral just a meme? How do you "get good at oral"?

I mean you're just licking her clit aren't you?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.