[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, how do you make money at home? need a legit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: computer.jpg (272KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
computer.jpg
272KB, 822x462px
hey robots, how do you make money at home? need a legit way of doing so
>>
>>34083029
camwhore is the only thing that comes to mind
>>
>>34083055
You discount real whoring. With the added benefit of possible rape/abuse/impregnation/addiction/homicide/stds
>>
File: tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo9_1280.jpg (114KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo9_1280.jpg
114KB, 620x616px
>>34083029
Become a graphic designer. My father works from home and makes 100k+/year and is a graphic designer.
>>
>>34083029
Coding websites for people.
>>
>>34083029
You literally won't make any good money from home unless you move to a shit world country and work as a telemarketer
>>
>>34083029
day trading, the amount of money you make will more or less correlate with how much time you spend on the computer.
>>
>>34083178
you're a liar. stop making the liberals feel good.
>>
sell junk on ebay
people will buy all kinds of garbage, used, broken, etc
It's not my main source of income, but it is for plenty of people if you are good at finding used junk for cheap
>>
>>34083178
i need something quick, i cant become a good artist overnight
>>
>>34083257
im home all day ever since i quit my job painting houses and getting paid under the table like a goddamn illegal
>>
>>34083191
Not everyone on 4chan is a hacker.
>>
>>34083365
you don't have to be a good artist, just tell people you make logos and send them crappy abstract designs like pic related
>>
>>34083395
it's easy af to learn, go on codecademy and follow the html, css, jquery and javascript courses and you're set to make money
>>
>>34083029
I'm a ad media buyer. yes, its real. it just requires a lot more work, access to capital, and creativity than most people think to really make it work
>>
>>34083399
how did you make that

>>34083413
how long would this take? what would be a good place to apply myself to?

>>34083433
how much work and time? is wherever youre working from in need of another hand?
>>
>>34083055
im too ugly for camwhoring, and im not THAT desperate
i seriously doubt anyone would pay money to see a short guy jerking himself to a screen when theres most likely better looking guys
>>
>>34083470
I didn't, it was made for some Dutch insurance company. An example of how easy it is to design logos nowadays.

It depends on how good you are logically - are you good at physics? INTP? Then there you go, you can learn within 4 days.
>>
>>34083556
physics, not really
not much of an intp either, but i am a thinker
>>
>>34083470
the people who do well usually devote their complete attention to it for a period of time at first, a few months to a year. unfortunately it's more of an individual thing, unless you decide to start a team. if you are interested, keep an eye out for craigslist job posts having to do with "media buying" "affiliate marketing" or "performance marketing". most of these gigs are only in major cities, however.
>>
>>34083029
Online journalism
>>
I make some money on the side doing sports betting but its probably not viable.
>>
>>34083494
Nigga, people pay to see other people shit themselves.
>>
>>34083029
online poker if you can grind and put in the time / don't live in a cuckolded country ie the usa
>>
>>34083029
i answer surveys. i make about $50 a week. try it out for yourself.
>http://tryvindale(com)/VwKfxaL1
it's tedious but legit. do the advanced learning tutorial for a quick $5 or so.
>>
Look up mturk. It's an Amazon company that gives you little tasks like surveys or sorting and it pays you for it. I made $1200 one summer using it.
>>
>applied for a job that reviews hentai
>they never emailed me back
I feel awful that I didn't get it. I honestly feel like that would have turned out great.
>>
>>34084466
That requires certain skills and there's no money in it anyway.

t. former actual journalist who quit after blogs ruined the industry
>>
Learn to program and you can get paid to stay home and make eroge.
>>
File: scoot scoot.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
scoot scoot.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>34083029
1) freelance code
2) find something and flip it

for example, I like magic the gathering and i know a lot about the market. so I ask to buy 'staples' (cards that a lot of decks use) at a low price and then i re-sell on ebay or the ebay equivalent for trading cards. or even facebook. I've only been doing for a month but I've already earned like $100 off of maybe $300 capital.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.