[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, I heard you say you hate women. Do you really feel this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6602.jpg (99KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6602.jpg
99KB, 750x741px
So anon, I heard you say you hate women. Do you really feel this way?

How do you respond?
>>
#nexgencrusha
>>
Yes i do.Next question
>>
>>34082870
Who told you that, big titted dumb bitch with kind of a weird face

They're lying, I love bitches
>>
>>34082870
i just Iook at her.
>>
>"i'm ready for Hilary"

;_;
>>
File: p3mcp.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
Everyone just says it here to make the fact that they are alone hurt less.

Me included...
>>
>>34082870
Depends. Kinda, in the same way I hate most people.
>>
>>34082919
Speak for yourself faggot some of us are MGTOW or gay and could give 2 shits about women
>>
I do. Not because I'm a virgin, because I'm not. I've dated 4 women and had sex with 6, and every single one was dispicable. There is no loyalty, no sympathy, no anything in their heads besides the constant obsession with themselves.

Every interest they have, every skill they have, every hobby they have, they get from the guys they fuck or the guys they want to fuck. Women are literally not capable of forming their own interest or hobbies, or their own opinions for that matter. Every single opinion and thought they have has to be validated by the group their in.

In short, if you expect any sort of individuality or even a basic moral compass out of people, you will hate women.
>>
>>34082870
"pls be my gf"

>_< ORINGINARU!!!!!!!!!
>>
i just hate everyone desu
>>
>>34082870
Women like this were built for black men
>>
>>34083216
How do you mean, Anon?
She looks genuinely caring and loving, not all cut-out to be taking care of her live in tyrone bf and cleaning blunt wraps off the living room table while she makes chicken & waffos.
>>
>>34083261
She looks like a roastie who would sell you out for a cheeseburger and a sephora gift card.Fuck off
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (3KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
3KB, 244x206px
I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU FUCKING NORMIE

GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34083283
awwwwwwww
im sure it'd be for a deluxe cheeseburger though

aim some of that aggression into the kleenex, champ
>>
Where the fuck did you hear that?
Damn sluts can't keep their mouths shut.
Just another reason to hate women.
>>
>>34083317
Roast detected. Next.
>>
>>34083317
Stay mad cucky all that emotional energy you are projecting is only going towards her to fuck jamal.

Man up
>>
>>34082870
She was probably fucking different black guys for weeks after Hillary lost. Got to show the brothers shes no racist loool
>>
>>34082870
Sauce? Anyone? She's not bad lookin.
>>
>>34083881
Emily Helen Barry

She has an instagram account.
>>
>>34082870
I do what women do, don't talk to her anymore.
>>
>>34083890
Oh thanks anon good to know
>>
>>34082870
Such a shit thread
>>
>>34082870
> Implying I'd be swayed to say no to a Hillary supporter.
Go back to the kitchen before I give you a good dicking.
>>
File: IMG_3713.jpg (111KB, 750x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3713.jpg
111KB, 750x856px
>>34082870
Swear OP's pic looks exactly like this one girl I used to know
>>
>>34082870
"no, is big lie, me no hate anyone that do nothing bad to me"

is what me would say
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.