[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's 7+ billion people currently alive on planet Earth,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476682791771.jpg (504KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1476682791771.jpg
504KB, 2448x3264px
There's 7+ billion people currently alive on planet Earth, which you inhabit
Out of all these people, there is one guaranteed person who likes everything you like, who has your taste, who has your mannerisms, who you can share everything with because you share everything with.

That person is you. Learn to love yourself by understanding your uniqueness. By understanding that you are the only you, and as such you are the only person you share everything with. Bask in the glory that is knowing that you are your potential best company you could ever hope or ask for.

By learning to live with yourself you become enough. You can become self-sufficient in happiness. You can come to produce all the happiness you can need or want, under any circumstance, and this is accomplished just by loving yourself. Love your being. Love your existence, and you will be happy.

And also know that I love you all. In truth, I know that this changes little in your being, but I'm all for that "little". The big change comes from within. The greatest lover you will ever know can be yourself, if you only let you love youself.
>>
I don't hate myself, I hate the circumstances surrounding my life

And out of those 7 billion people, there's also some other person who you can fall in love with and spend time together with but what are the chances you will ever find them?
>>
>>34081781
life is better with company. and while i enjoy my own company i feel awkward going out alone and while out alone there is no one to talk to.
>>
File: 34 - CdEGHu7.jpg (116KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
34 - CdEGHu7.jpg
116KB, 633x758px
>>34081781
>that amount of food
>that amount of alcohol

the person who took this picture is a faggot who has never enjoyed life
>>
>>34081781
>liking someone because of the things they like
>le unique snowflake meme
>everyone is entitled to love

This generation sucks
>>
That sounds really, really, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34082508
gay means happy and if being happy sounds really gay to you then you'll never be gay
>>
>>34082297
Fuck off fathead
>>
File: 1355779049915.jpg (85KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1355779049915.jpg
85KB, 1280x850px
>>34081781

>just love yourself brah
>just be happy brah

It's rare to see someone talk so much but say so fucking little.
>>
>>34081781
I have to shit.

Original values verified by the time.
>>
> there is one guaranteed person who likes everything you like, who has your taste, who has your mannerisms, who you can share everything with because you share everything with.

HOW DARE YOU.

SEXYST, ENTITLED PIG.
>>
>>34082508
That sounds reaIly, really, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34082508
That sounds realIy, really, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34082508
That sounds really, reaIly, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34082508
That sounds really, realIy, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34081781
Nah fuck off pal. Even if I like myself and am happy being single there's only so long I can go being alone. People need companionship. My cats cool and all but isn't much for conversation at the end of the day.
>>
>>34082508
>That sounds really, really, reaIly fucking gay.
>>
>>34083387
That sounds realIy, realIy, really fucking gay.
>>
>>34081781
Commit seppuku.
Onegaishimasu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.