[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a cute solid 7/10 girl online >We talk for about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1380205635472.jpg (22KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
1380205635472.jpg
22KB, 339x340px
>Meet a cute solid 7/10 girl online
>We talk for about 2 months
>We fall in love. She says she loves me and hopes to be by my side and shit, She's smart but conservative, and somewhat innocent
>I say i love her while talking to five other females

We have plans to meet, She's pretty committed to me which i find cringey. I'm a robot as far as looks and 4chan autism are concerned and i'm pretty sure i'll cheat on her the first opportunity i get.

I was away and the earlier thread 404ed. I just started talking to a new one.
>>
File: 1354831794726.jpg (5KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1354831794726.jpg
5KB, 250x203px
Who else /PieceofShit/
>>
I was in the same position.

She lived half a world away from me. Loved her like anything. We broke up last year. We were together for more than 1 year. I loved her like death and I still do.

Either you break her heart, or she breaks yours anon. These things never work out. There never has been an "online relationship". Relationships are 1 to 1. And skype doesn't afford couples of the luxury of resolving a conflict with just a simple hug.
>>
>>34081076

Story time anon? I know that's inevitable but i'll pick up on it before she break mine and ruin her.
>>
>>34081076
And when I mean I was in the same position, I mean I could have "cheated" on her. But I didn't. I thought she was the one. Maybe not the one forever till death but, the one who would finally be my first love.
>>
>>34081106
We met online. I was sad one day and I went on a site called 7cupsoftea. It's like omegle but for depressed people. It used to be better but now its mostly filled with Indians and Pakistanis who are just looking to hit on Western women (as always).

She and I went on the same time and she was depressed because she was yelled at by her teacher. We chatted but we didn't even talk about why we were upset for long. We connected just like that. We added each other on Skype and for the next couple of months it was magic.

Break up:
August 2015, she was coming home from a dinner with her friends. After leaving the metro she was followed by a man with a knife and was sexually assault at knifepoint. She came home and didn't talk to me so I was worried but I wanted to give her space. The following day she told me everything and it changed my life. I used to be the type of anon to joke of rape etc. But that turned me upside down. The thought that my sweetheart was going through hell while I was at home comfortable and safe made me sick to my stomach. I was angry but I still wanted to help her. After all, she was the one that needed to get over this and I wanted to give her my support.

But it ruined the relationship. We kept fighting and fighting over stupid things. It was so hard to just talk to her. Sometimes we would only speak for a couple of hours every week. It was so miserable. I was working part time so we could meet each other in the summer while going to school full time.

I had nightmares almost every night of what happened to her and for like 2-3 months, everything was just hellish and tense. On top of that she started to drink a lot and did weed (something she didn't do before).

One fight in November, we broke up and that was the end of that.

I miss her. If I could talk to her, I'd ask her if there was something I did wrong. What I could have done differently. And I'd tell her that I love her, even if we were never mean't to be together.
>>
File: 1362550365203.png (3KB, 203x211px) Image search: [Google]
1362550365203.png
3KB, 203x211px
>>34081246

My online girlfriend was raped too, God damn. She told me the whole thing. Happened twice with this older dude she was seeing. Difference is i don't care much nor do i think about it. I meme on here as usual.
>>
>>34081369
I'm mostly over it. It's been so long. I still feel a bit guilty when I joke about it though but I guess all guys joke about that stuff.

Are you still with her?
>>
>>34081400

Yes. This is all still happening. We plan to meet in two months.
>>
File: 7EUqsWn.jpg (196KB, 1052x1164px) Image search: [Google]
7EUqsWn.jpg
196KB, 1052x1164px
>>34081369
>raped
regret isnt rape.
>>
File: 1372504445487.jpg (83KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1372504445487.jpg
83KB, 250x250px
>>34081466

She was over powered by a guy 10 years older than her.

Tricked and over powered the second time. Being the piece of shit that i am i bring up the regret angle every now and then for an insult kek.

Seeing how ugly and morally degenerate i am, and how many times i made her cry, makes me wonder what the fuck she sees in me. I'm as funny and intelligent as the average robo, Meaning shit.
>>
>>34081596
She probably likes it. Tears don't mean sadness.
>>
>>34081076
they need to move to the real world eventually that's all
>>
My online bf never makes me cry and he's totally perfect except he won't fucking skype with me.

so I'm talking to like 5 other guys who actually will but none of them make me happy the way he does.
>>
Don't worry anon, after he catfishes you and ruins your life, you won't have to worry about cheating on him with other girls that you would never get anyway.
>>
You are all awful people.
>>
File: 1371399407116.gif (277KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1371399407116.gif
277KB, 240x180px
>>34081626

Plausible, I actually think so. This is why i don't love her with absloute certainty, Still can't get a quite clear read on her. I understand her, But not fully understand her agenda.

>>34081715

You're a whore. But yeah, i trust she doesn't talk to anyone. Commitment is a big deal for her and cheating is the "ultimate sin".

>>34081724
Tip top kek. She sends me snaps almost hourly.
>>
>>34081948

Why do you think so amigo?
>>
File: 1356680288811.png (117KB, 319x302px)
1356680288811.png
117KB, 319x302px
Back to page one, I would post her, But i know you faggots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.