[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh Oh! You've been turned into a girl! The anon under you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Whistle.png (657KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
Whistle.png
657KB, 920x720px
Uh Oh!
You've been turned into a girl!
The anon under you decides what happens to you.
>>
>>34080999
Anal sex with a large canine
>>
kidnapped raped and loved tenderly as you grow old together
>>
Um... Get to live a normal life?
>>
You become a lesbian pedophile
>>
Get hit by a car before you even get to enjoy being a girl and die.
:^)
>>
You masturbate vigorously for several days straight, resulting in permanent nerve damage and use of your right hand.
>>
>>34081069
But, uh, why...
>>
You get accosted on your way back from shopping for groceries the next time you're out, a large man grabs your arm and asks if you want to go with him and have fun.
You have no real way to fight back and have something he wants badly, what are you going to do now?
>>
Enjoy your customer service job.
>>34080999
Checked my man.
>>
>>34080999
you go to a lesbian bar and get very drunk.
>>
Pay my taxes, hold doors open for me
>>
Die a virgin.
>>
Watch me whip--- now watch me nae nae!
>>
Suck on some big white uncut cock
>>
>>34081099
A-at least I can still fap with my left hand
>>
File: 1450682914722.jpg (293KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1450682914722.jpg
293KB, 1000x1333px
>>34081260
You gonna get thicc, bitch.
>>
>>34081339
But I can still use my legs to exercise
>>
Anal prolapse from a BBC
>>
>>34081465
You seem to not understand the point of this thread.
>>
Become my boyfriend (girl)
>>
get beheaded for exposing your ankles while on vacation with chad in chad
>>
>>34081339
Get a male sex change immediately, take tons of hormones, and work out constantly to become a much bigger and stronger man that you are right now
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483924695823.jpg (19KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483924695823.jpg
19KB, 622x350px
You get fed by two other grills.
>>
Become your friend.
>>
You keep your dick so you're now a trap.
>>
>>34082511
>You keep your dick so you're now a trap.
You keep your dick too and marry me

we will have 2 little trap kids
>>
File: IMG_4511.png (365KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4511.png
365KB, 640x896px
>>34080999
you feed me beans
>>
You have to eat all the eggs. All of them.
>>
you suffer incredulously whilst meticulously sifting thru the wreckage of your past and remember each and every mistake you made that led you slowly and horrifically to this transformation and you writhe in pain because not only is this change excruciating but it will never be totally complete and you will forever be in a purgatory style limbo that only gets harder to cope with each day until you commit to the only recurring thought that grants you any peace and at that very moment once you decide what you must ultimately and finally do to end your suffering, you scroll back to the beginning of this post and read it all over again.
>>
You now live in a Japanese mansion with several other loli and a busty maid who looks after you all but you forget sex exists and can't feel aroused.
>>
File: 1480815329862.jpg (323KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480815329862.jpg
323KB, 1280x960px
you need to wear diapers
>>
you get to be really cute and have really cute friends but once you turn 12 it turns out youre a lesbian but youre friends seem to be straight so you are constantly pushing the bounds and trying to create opportunities of sexiness with them
>>
You suck exactly twelve cocks, become an attractive trap, and live life young f o r e v e r and you can't commit suicide

Enjoy
>>
>no new posts
What the fuck guys don't leave me hanging here
>>
blow me and swallow what I give you while I watch animu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.