[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon im sorry my penis bothers you so much >Ill have it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: ishowed.jpg (89KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
ishowed.jpg
89KB, 750x739px
>Anon im sorry my penis bothers you so much
>Ill have it removed if you want...Its expensive but ill do it for you
>Anon I was actually born with female and male hormones I didnt choose to have a female body and breasts but a penis it was a mutation
>Anon you've made me so happy for these last few months, the happiest i've ever been Im sorry my penis weirds you out but trump made it so i cant get it taken off, Ill have to pay out of pocket for the vagina but ill do it for you...
>>
File: 60's hitler.jpg (29KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
60's hitler.jpg
29KB, 620x470px
>>34080095
What kind of assbackwards faggot trap thread are you aiming at having here, son.

I can't tell if you're for caitlyn's or against them.
>>
>>34080095
Don't take away your penis. I want you to fuck me with it.
>>
>>34080095

its okay honey... i'll just cage your dick most of the time and when i feel it i'll just unlock it, give you a release, perhaps let you free for a few days, always cup-holding your little clit in my hand while we sleep cuddling together
>>
>Anon I was actually born with female and male hormones I didnt choose to have a female body and breasts but a penis it was a mutation

This ok but a tranny isn't? It's the same fucking thing

Why do microscopic tattoos on cells change your opinion of the same exact female body + male sex organs combination
>>
File: 1484165581461.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484165581461.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>34080127
>>34080173

wtf this kind of thread even catches the degenerates
>>
File: bun.jpg (44KB, 480x755px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
44KB, 480x755px
>>34080117
Its a trap being with an right wing neet >/pol/ack that is uncomfortable with her penis
>but the trap loves anon and thing his neetism is cute.
>Trap wants to stay with anon but anon thinks trap is a degenerate and choose to have penis

Its quite simple it tells the story we all struggle with.
Is our hate towards sjws worth scaring off cute traps that just want love?
>>
>>34080209
I am going to suck your penis.
>>
>>34080095
Aww, what a poor cutie.
>>
File: farfetchd says.png (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
farfetchd says.png
86KB, 500x500px
>>34080240
Yes. Faggot.

Oregano Comet.
>>
>>34080095
Who the fuck is that? Post more.
>>
anything is better than a fake vagina

much rather a girl have a dick than a fake vagina, that shit is just weird as fuck
>>
>>34080095
>female and male hormones
Yuh everyone has test and es
Now whats your gene's say
>>
>>34080240
>Is our hate towards sjws worth scaring off cute traps that just want love?

Yes because I would rather die alone than be with a sjw piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
I would fuck the shit out of a natural trap but only if they were 5'4" or shorter, the shorter the better

>tfw ywn have a short qt trap gf that has a 8x6" or bigger dong that looks massive on her tiny frame

I would kill as many innocents as it takes to get a 5'0" chink gf with a 10" cock but such a thing would never happen
>>
>>34080095
>but trump made it so i cant get it taken off

HOLY SHIT
WE NEED A RECOUNT AGAIN
ANYTHING FOR DICK GRILL QTS

HILLARY PROBABLY WONT GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA IT'S WORTH IT
>>
File: sh.jpg (11KB, 391x280px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
11KB, 391x280px
>>34080401
really? I think short between 4'11 and 5'5 traps are GOAT, and if the penis on the trap is smaller its cute as fuck because it shows their body wasnt meant to have the penis and it was a horrible mistake they have to live with so it affects them.
>5'4
>3 inch penis
>Feminine but boyish body
>small breasts
>really girlish soft face
>dark eyes
>dark hair

mfw
>>
>>34080095
Would totally do. 8/10
>>
File: P1210572s.jpg (948KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
P1210572s.jpg
948KB, 800x1198px
>>34080095
kill fake traps kill em all
>>
>>34080510
I think the opposite, of a trap having a huge cock as highly arousing because it's a weird curse that most would consider a blessing, and instead of a big dominant man body they have a cute girl body that's meant to be dominated
>>
>actually born with female and male hormones
how is that possible?
>>
>>34080095
What does Trump have to do with trannies? Unless you mean Pence in which case he just thinks you shouldn't be allowed to marry.
>>
>>34080829
Every person produces testosterone, AND estrogen, but men produce more testosterone than estrogen, and women produce more estrogen than testosterone. Also, you proved you are underage by not knowing this. MODS!!!!!!!!
>>34080852
Because obviously he hates gays, niggers, and jews!
>>
>>34080095
Where'd u get this pic????
>>
>>34080401
This desu. 5'4 or shorter, since that's woman height. Otherwise you're not a fucking trap you retard stop lying.
>>
>dating a woman who has a penis
>not looking for anything serious so was okay with it
>she knows I don't really care for sex
>months into the relationship problems in bed start to arise
>she wants me to suck her dick
>she wants to fuck me in the ass
>she wants me to fuck her in the ass
>I am not okay with all these sex acts because it's dirty and gay
>tell her I'm not comfortable with giving her a blowjob and a handjob is the furthest I will go
>she breaks up with me
>>
>>34081143
>be woman with penis
>be the guy in bed
what did "she" expect?
>>
>>34080095
I WILL BUMP THIS THREAD UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES ME A NAME
>>
>>34081569
You negros think im joking, but I will bump this shit till the bump limit.
>>
>>34080095
Is that really a trap?
>>
>>34083421
I'm not OP, but I'm really unsure as well. That's why I want a name
>>
>>34080095
>>Ill have it removed if you want
But then I won't be able to suck it
>>
>>34081143
Was she qt anon? Because that sounds perfect to me
>>
>>34083421
>>34083615
From what i can tell, it was just a picture of some japanese girl/'model' from their instagram, the snapchat thing over it is just a shoop

i'd bet on it being a girl
>>
>>34081143
>>dating a woman who has a penis
Stopped reading.
>>
>>34083765
>From what i can tell, it was just a picture of some japanese girl/'model' from their instagram, the snapchat thing over it is just a shoop
BUT I NEED THE PROOF, B0SS
>>
>>34083864
sry man, can't find any leads to actual proof without messaging random people and im not about to do that and there's no way i'd actually be able to find it on instagram cause the site is garbage for finding something so specific with no specific details
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.