[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Practice makes perfect!" >"Maybe you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>"Practice makes perfect!"
>"Maybe you're not cut out for this."
HOW DO THESE LINES FUCKING COEXIST
>>
hypocrisy and normies is constant with normies, see how it is ok for chad to date pure non roasties but not for us
>>
>>34079716
practice things you are cut out for

don't practice things you aren't cut out for

like being a chad, no amount of practice will make a robot a chad
>>
I think if you REALLY wanted to, you could probably do something well that you aren't a natural at. But most people can't be arsed.
>>
rip this board you are all fucking normies I hope you burn in hell
>>
>>34079754
being chad is literally the definition of practice makes perfect. its just social skills, nothing that you need special circumstances for.

>>34079716
if you were too incompetent to practice, you're not cut out for it.
>>
>>34079844
>being chad is literally the definition of practice makes perfect
Being a Chad is being so attractive to the point that you hardly even need social skills.Do you even meme, bruv?
>>
File: chads advice.png (198KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
chads advice.png
198KB, 450x325px
>>34079844
no anon, chads are born, not made
>>
>>34079904
the one on the right is qt though
>>
>>34079904
you're totally right with that picture of a dude who obliterated his body with bad choices.

>>34079896
>my idea of chad is some rich bozo who stutters and trips over himself
>>
>>34079967
>my idea of chad is some rich bozo who stutters and trips over himself
The keyword is hardly. Being Chad is not "just have social skills", that's simply not what the word means.
>>
>>34079967
you're delusional. you can't reach the level of an -actual- chad unless you are 6+ feet, built, strong chin and jawline, high test, and overall attractive. all but one of those you can't control.

sure a completely average dude could practice his way into a eddie or a john or a matt, but never a chad.
>>
>>34079716
I could spend 1000 hours learning soccer
Someone with natural talent could spend 1000hours and they would be better
>>
>>34080033
k
>it's my first day on r9k

>>34080044
hard to say because you only see the end result, but there's always room for confident guys. yeah you can't be a male model, but lots of young active friends and hot girls wanting to fuck you? you can't just assume every chad lives in new york and LA and has never had plastic surgery
>>
>>34080199
What exactly do you think a Chad is m8?
>>
>>34080364
i definitely think it means male model living in LA, regardless of whether he has any ability to have conversations or hang out with girls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.