[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lain walks into your room and throws your computer out the window

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (12KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 240x210px
Lain walks into your room and throws your computer out the window because it's trash.

However before you can react she offers to give you the ability to do anything the most powerful computer can do, but with your mind. Any files can be manipulated with your mind and uploaded to any computer in the world. Any games you play will be like VR. Your senses can be streamed on the Internet. Firewalls, encryptions, private networks are easily accessible. If it's on the Internet, it's all yours to share.

What do?
>>
if she make my computer amazing i'd hug lain and give essential thing of mine
Lain Best Waifu
>>
>>34079428
my brain computer will be trash tier in a few years if i take that route though

it said "the most powerful computer can do," implying it was referring to the most powerful computer at that second

WHY NO UPGRADES AVAILABLE
>>
>>34079881
oh fug how can one girl be so cute what
>>
File: 1377979559400.gif (590KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
1377979559400.gif
590KB, 300x254px
>>34079428
What the fuck, Lain? I literally put these parts on a credit card and I'm still paying it off. Fuck off with your USB wired connection bullshit and pay me for what it's worth or I'm filing a tort and taking you to civil court. God damn it who let you into my house
>>
destroy the world's economy so all the normies perish
>>
File: image.png (365KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
365KB, 863x1080px
Become the Laughing Man and fuck with the entire world and cause chaos

>>34080062
>ywn watch the world burn with Lain at your side

life is suffering
>>
>>34080062
>destroy the world's economy so all the normies perish
you would also
>>
>>34081430
>hack delivery drones to bring you food
>hack the DoD and be protected by top secret military robots

Don't think so bud
>>
>>34081771
You must be a very good hacker anon

By any chance are you anonymous?
>>
>>34079428
>*teleport behind her*
>*install gentoo*
>"Heh, nothin personell"
>>
become the world's greatest artist cause I can just steam my imagination now right?
>>
>>34083240
*teleports behind lain*
*installs qubes running 6 gentoo VMs and 2 plan 9 VMs*
*lain erupts with wetness and we fuck until all the kernels are compiled*
>>
>>34083380
that's not lain

were is lain

what have you done lain

give back lain
>>
>>34083380
Get this overwatch sjw lesbian mexican skrillex haircut slut out of my lain thread. You're ruining our atmosphere
>>
>>34079428
>mine butt coins
>sell them
>get real gold and drugs
> live like kings
>millions $$$$
>>
>>34079428
>7700k
>GTX 1080
>Trash

Lol
>>
lainchan
.org
/radio

Get in here, it's the secret late night post
>>
>>34084302
Lains computer still poops on yours
>>
>>34084752
Yeah OK.

Oreganolly.
>>
File: Extend me to your inner self.jpg (15KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
Extend me to your inner self.jpg
15KB, 395x395px
>>34079428
I like those threads anon
And thanks again for the lainchan!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.